Some old becker history.

I came across this great old article about Ethan at the camillus bankruptcy auction. Definitely worth a read and a share.

Screen Shot 2017-07-31 at 12.10.46 AM.png

Now I know that some of the mods (especially bladite) are sitting on a bunch of old articles and reviews from not only the camillus days, but way back to blackjack and even the cincin era. I've seen a bunch of great becker history posted here, but we've lost so much with photobucket taking a dump on us.

So guys, post up anything you got (that means you bladite). Any old adds, articles, photo, idk lets attempt to keep the history alive.

I'll post my stuff up soon. However, I stole most of my stuff from bladite so I'll give him the chance first.

Right on knifejunkie :). That was a good little read. Very Cool that know one bid against Ethan trying to get his own brand back. Shows just how much respect he has in the Knife world :thumbsup: hope to read more on The Becker History. :)

I came across this great old article about Ethan at the camillus bankruptcy auction. Definitely worth a read and a share.

View attachment 742931

Now I know that some of the mods (especially bladite) are sitting on a bunch of old articles and reviews from not only the camillus days, but way back to blackjack and even the cincin era. I've seen a bunch of great becker history posted here, but we've lost so much with photobucket taking a dump on us.

So guys, post up anything you got (that means you bladite). Any old adds, articles, photo, idk lets attempt to keep the history alive.

I'll post my stuff up soon. However, I stole most of my stuff from bladite so I'll give him the chance first.

That is awesome stuff. Thanks for sharing that. History as it happened.

I've had that article saved for some time now. Cool beans.

This was sent to me back in 1990
Y8qUsFX.jpg

A Warrior Machax??? Everyday I expand my knowledge of my lack of knowledge

both in chrome and phospate finish (i have both)...

some of these pictures look like MY pictures :D i posted a ton of this ages ago. some should be in the FAQ/database...

lol, i scanned this, and several other back in 2009 when Ethan lent me the originals...

ethan-lit-005-campanion-X3.jpg

Last edited:
Back