Someone help me....please

I want to thank one and all for your Help! Took in all your thoughts and recommendations...watched some Youtube Vids and........winner is and just ordered.....From Knifeart.... Large Inkosi....Major decision was CF or Titanium...Since my knives are not Safe Queens but are workers I thought Titanium would deal with hard use better. Plus Ti really looks good with a little wear on it....... Again, thanks to all.. I read and thought about all the comments...The NEW sickness begins! Can't wait

So...did you order your second one yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha.... you all were correct....KnifeArt shipped my Large Ti Inkosi yesterday and expect delivery Friday... That knife was to be a worker and after very little thought I just ordered a sweet KnifeArt exclusive I guess....A smaller and more friendly EDC ....A Small CF Sebenza 21....YES I have three more on my list after I get these.....Can't wait

Just wanna say..... I literally just placed my order with KnifeArt two hours or less ago and I just received an Email that it has shipped?!?! Are you kidding me??? Talk about service

Once you get hooked, you'll have more than one, it's a problem, at least for your wallet.

A short time ago, I ended up with the drop point Umnumzaan.
Enjoy with your choice! :thumbup:

Back