Someone must have hit the Snark button on their alarm glock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS. IS. FLORIDAAAAAHH!

:D
I'm especially digging the light bar.

Thanks man! It's great for those long back roads at night. But i seem to use it more for getting people's attention during the day.

In all honestly im still a little shell shocked from that last head on collision.. I have been in many car wrecks.. At least a dozen. Totaled half a dozen or more throughout the years... But every other wreck i been in... Even ones i wasn't found at fault for... I knew there was something i could of done to prevent it... Most was completely my fault... This time i was doing everything perfect except accounting for other people's stupidity.

Now if it even looks like someone MAY pull out in front of me, during the day, i flash my LED bar one time to make sure they see me coming. Works wonderfully.

It won't blind anyone during the day... But is definitely still noticeable...

WW, that grill makes the truck look so much better. Very cool.

Thanks bro and i completely agree!
That looks pretty badass!:thumbup:

Thats just sh|++¥ ideas leaving ur brain...Dang Murph...hope all is well. Keep us posted bro!

Looks great WW!

Don't you mean in on 17?

Nice truck, WW.

Thanks fellas! Love my truck. Nicest vehicle i have ever owned in my life. Of course the payment is higher than i ever paid too... That means i have to love the truck more than i hate paying the truck note... These mods make it much easier.

Verdict is it's a severe middle ear infection. The blood was from me agitating the outer ear with a q-tip too much. I'm on antibiotics and more damned ear drops.

Glad to hear your not bleeding out. But next time remember peroxide cannot be substituted with beer... They just don't clean your ears the same at all :D

Shop update I'm ready for electricity, things are moving faster than I thought!
69c9eaf688a3018775b1bccadd73dce5.jpg
51948aed13938faaab3ac10ec5d4c30c.jpg
f0872fcba5edcf412d125e48a2cd4a07.jpg

Congrats and great looking shop! Looks huge! I want it :)

Dirty is the future. That's where the money is.

Alright, then you've to come up with a dirtier name. Gotta make our millions in the Squirrel Nuggetz™ business somehow. :D

This is not something I would mention in a public forum.....the RIAA has ears everywhere, and while I'm sure a lot of people do it, it's not legal. Just sayin'.

And why would you say bigghoss was thinking "dirty"? I mean, maybe he just doesn't like the sound of "Hoss Sauce".....like it could be made of horses or something. Plus, there's already Horsey sauce and Chicken Nuggets.

From what I've read, ripping a cd and using it just for your personal devices is legal. Maybe not now though?

Yeah, but Hoss always thinks dirty when it comes to making his fortune, I think it stems from thinking about what exactly he would use his fortume for. Anyways, that was far too much thought about thinking.

Between the dozens of audiobooks and music, I've probably saved thou$ands. :D
I love my local libraries. :)

Yeah, it's nice. It had never occurred to me that my library might have some CDs I want. They also have a deal with this website kinda like itunes where you can get 5 free songs a week with a library card. They've got a good bit of new books/movies all the time too. :thumbup:

In all honestly im still a little shell shocked from that last head on collision.. I have been in many car wrecks.. At least a dozen. Totaled half a dozen or more throughout the years... But every other wreck i been in... Even ones i wasn't found at fault for... I knew there was something i could of done to prevent it... Most was completely my fault... This time i was doing everything perfect except accounting for other people's stupidity.
There's little accounting for other people's stupidity. If you think they're going to do something dumb, somebody out of left field is going to do something dumber in a more spectacular way.....

Verdict is it's a severe middle ear infection. The blood was from me agitating the outer ear with a q-tip too much. I'm on antibiotics and more damned ear drops.
Quit poking shit. :thumbdn:

Shop update I'm ready for electricity, things are moving faster than I thought!
Excellent progress! :thumbup:

Better than amputation!

Glad to hear that it's nothing more serious!

Don't you mean in on 17?

Nice truck, WW.

Yes you do.

In on 35... :D

A doctor once told me "Don't stick anything in your ear smaller than your elbow." Follow this advice and you should be fine.

Glad it was nothing serious!

That comes from hearing too much bullshit. Glad all is well.

love the truck WW. I would love to be able to put a small light bar on my truck, for those time when my headlights jus don't cut it. but i doubt it would look even remotely good

Noswad, what cd's did you get? I haven't paid for itunes/google play in years. all my music comes from Pandora and spotify. plus with spotify I get all the new albums when they come out, like granger smith's new album, who I might add is hands down one of my favorite musicians

That is IT!!! Go eat squirrel nuggets until you're ready to fall in line.

I'm a rebel...but in a traditional sort of way, like standard page settings...

What's the deal? You guys have jobs or something?

I do, but took off today to take my wife for an outpatient procedure to get a cyst removed from her eyelid since she had basal skin cell carcinoma removed from her head a month or so ago. The docs don't want any extra tissue hanging around that might decide to get rebellious. Pretty uneventful, and disappointing in that we hoped she'd get an eye patch, but didn't... arrrrrrrrr!

Think I'm going to fold laundry today it's cold and windy

Living on the wild side!

I've been cleaning the dining room table, catching up on FFL paperwork, trying to finish the books for last year's farm income, helping my wife in the yard (she recovered quickly from her eyelid procedure), and now am about to head out to cut some weeds with my Austrian-style scythe.

In other news, UPS snuck by while we were eating lunch (leftover corned beef and cabbage, and some mead) and left a $6,000 rifle with $2,000 Nightforce scope on the front porch without a signature... The customer who ordered it from MOA Rifles in Oregon e-mailed me 3 minutes later to make sure I knew it was there! The wonders of modern technology... :rolleyes:

Pretty uneventful, and disappointing in that we hoped she'd get an eye patch, but didn't... arrrrrrrrr!

Bahaha! Best thing I've read all day!

On a side note... you could get her to wear one... just because... ya know... just saying lol.

love the truck WW. I would love to be able to put a small light bar on my truck, for those time when my headlights jus don't cut it. but i doubt it would look even remotely good

Noswad, what cd's did you get? I haven't paid for itunes/google play in years. all my music comes from Pandora and spotify. plus with spotify I get all the new albums when they come out, like granger smith's new album, who I might add is hands down one of my favorite musicians

I think there were 14 or 16 of them, most weren't actually albums but Now That's What I Call Music cds, so a pretty good mix of genres on them. Then there was an Imagine Dragons one, a Blake Shelton one, a Taylor Swift one, and a Luke Bryan one. Also the soundtrack from The Witcher 3, but it came with the game when I bought it.

I'm exausted...
Spent the last 10 minutes mountain climbing...:D
The Arby's Meat Mountain is amazing!

Sanded a 1084 blade to 400 grit before I realized it warped in heat treat. Son of a bisquick. Getting it straightened is proving to suck.

Figured I'd try and decide which scales to throw on the 21 instead. I think it's gonna be micarta but I'm not sold on anything yet. I've got a couple TKC and Tommythewho sets around also. Micarta can be ugly but it really seems to give the hand a hug.

The truck is looking great, WW! I'm guessing a lot of people are thinking "poor MSU fan" when they see it today.
I'm exausted...
Spent the last 10 minutes mountain climbing...:D
The Arby's Meat Mountain is amazing!

Is that one of those off menu items? It certainly looks like a great way to clog arteries and boost your mood. I'd climb that mountain, for sure.

A mountain I need to climb the next time I stray over the border!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back