Someone must have hit the Snark button on their alarm glock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a man named CB Woods
A supplier of rare squirrely goods
He found a large nut
Got knocked on his butt
Cause he was in a bad squirrely hood

:D

There once was a dude name of Hoss
Who said he was the bigg snarking boss
"Gorrammit!" He said
While shaking his head
Cause his shoes got covered in sauce

BBQ sauce, cause I shot and cooked the squirrel.

Come get our world famous Squirrel Nuggets™, with Hoss Sauce™ dipping sauce on the side!

My cousins and I got a bunch of CDs at the library today, and we now have what would have cost roughly $390 on iTunes on our MP3 players for free.

Oh and books too. :D

My cousins and I got a bunch of CDs at the library today, and we now have what would have cost roughly $390 on iTunes on our MP3 players for free.

This is not something I would mention in a public forum.....the RIAA has ears everywhere, and while I'm sure a lot of people do it, it's not legal. Just sayin'.

And why would you say bigghoss was thinking "dirty"? I mean, maybe he just doesn't like the sound of "Hoss Sauce".....like it could be made of horses or something. Plus, there's already Horsey sauce and Chicken Nuggets.

Verdict is it's a severe middle ear infection. The blood was from me agitating the outer ear with a q-tip too much. I'm on antibiotics and more damned ear drops.

Shop update I'm ready for electricity, things are moving faster than I thought!
69c9eaf688a3018775b1bccadd73dce5.jpg
51948aed13938faaab3ac10ec5d4c30c.jpg
f0872fcba5edcf412d125e48a2cd4a07.jpg

Verdict is it's a severe middle ear infection. The blood was from me agitating the outer ear with a q-tip too much. I'm on antibiotics and more damned ear drops.
Well now you know it's not your grey matter leaking out. Bonus!

Ditto

How is the hearing? burst ear drum? stick the q-tip in a little too far? playing 'hide the toothpick'?

Called it!

Glad its nothing more then that Murph! Next time pull a 'Homer Simpson' and light the qtip on fire first! that way you can try to see into your ear at the same time :D

Shop is looking good Psyop!

Truck looking sweet WW!

Between the dozens of audiobooks and music, I've probably saved thou$ands. :D
I love my local libraries. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back