Someone must have hit the Snark button on their alarm glock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In on post #3 for me.

Wanted to make sure that was out of the way before I added anything relevant. Which is to say, this being the snark thread, totally irrelevant. Working in NH now and able to carry whatever TF I want to work. Had my Manix 2 with the custom blue scales and a FFG blade today. It's good to be home. Also, the first Tuesday I've worked in more than ten years. Strange to be working 5 day weeks after so many years of 4 x 10s(12-14s in actuality) Starting later, tho, so still getting home relatively late. Still, it's not getting home at 7pm after leaving the house at 6am 4 days a week.

Last edited:
In on post #3 for me.

Wanted to make sure that was out of the way before I added anything relevant. Which is to say, this being the snark thread, totally irrelevant. Working in NH now and able to carry whatever TF I want to work. Had my Manix 2 with the custom blue scales and a FFG blade today. It's good to be home. Also, the first Tuesday I've worked in more than ten years. Strange to be working 5 day weeks after so many years of 4 x 10s(12-14s in actuality) Starting later, tho, so still getting home relatively late. Still, it's not getting home at 7pm after leaving the house at 6am 4 days a week.

IIRC, y'all can carry any length in NH, right? That would mean your 4/7/9/21 could all get some weekday love. :D

So open a new one. I'd do it but I no longer have the initiative to do so. But I'd love to jump in on page 1.

I somehow found the initiative.

Last edited:
IIRC, y'all can carry any length in NH, right? That would mean your 4/7/9/21 could all get some weekday love. :D

I could carry a broadsword if I so chose. Work might frown upon that, though.....and I can just NOT see myself roaming the grocery store with my 9/16 combo dangling off my belt. Maybe a baldric rig for the 21, tho.....

In on one, woo hoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back