Something a little different. An HI Auction!

Bawanna

Having a few days off and feeling the need for sawdust and accomplishment I decided to modify a Mini Spear Vala handle at first just for fun.

I've since decided to put it up for auction will all proceeds going to Yangdu to help with the Nepal trip or the Lachu baby or whatever she feels it would be best utilized as.

I figure lets just let it go until next Sunday noon.

Here's a few pics of the victim.

I neglected to photograph where I checkered the pommel. With photobucket so wishy washy I better not risk a delay. I can take one if anyone desires.

Lets start the bidding at 30 bucks. You can post your bids here as a post or PM me if you'd prefer, email whatever you wish.
Just include the phrase Mini Spear Vala Bid.

I'll send it out next Monday or Tuesday (depends on the wife, she does the mailing, what with my picture on the wall and everything ya know?)

Let the games begin.

This was blessed by Yangdu and she felt the best way to deal with the sale.

No gnome included. I'm sending that to Auntie. Thought it was perfect when I saw it. Might get another one for my own self.

Great work!
Thank you

Nice Mr B! Very nice, I'll just wait until around mid Sunday...:D

Right before I head over to see auntie for a short visit after skiing.

Lucky dog. I'd tell you to give her a big hug for ole bawanna but that would make me jealous and we don't want to do that.

Lucky dog. I'd tell you to give her a big hug for ole bawanna but that would make me jealous and we don't want to do that.

Make you jealous? As long as I don't get an arse of buckshot, I don't mind giving her a hug for ya!

Nice B !!!! I'll go $85 plus shipping and fees! great looking Knife excellent work !!

Bawanna, the mini looks gorgeous to these tired old eyes. The auction is a pretty keen idea. Maybe you can do your Curved Spine similar?

It'll be interesting to see how this works in practice, with some bids public (posted here) and other bids private (PM or email to Bawanna).

I wonder if anyone will have the courage to post this bid: "One dollar more than the highest private bid."

So far there are no private bids or emails. I'm not sure everyone can PM.
I originally thought about doing it all private but didn't want to exclude anyone.

And for Dr. Bookie, my guddest curved spine ain't going no place. Hopefully that one and my Katunje will be with me when they nail the lid shut.

Along with my Dan Wesson Cbob and a case of ammo.

I'll cover the shipping cost. Money can go direct via Pay Pal to Yangdu at the usual address.

Someone is going to get a gorgeous unique blade. Will have to see if I can counter-snipe Cul if my budget will handle whatever it gets to by then. My selfish self hopes I can, but honestly I am hoping that it exceeds my budget by a lot so Auntie gets lots of funds for the Kamis.

Lets leave it an open bid, no private messages, that just make Bawanna work harder to have to put the bid out. Just my 2 cents, plus im not worried about being outbid, its all going to a great cause anhoo. Now lets go $100.00

Back