Son in ICU - asking for PRAYER

Dear Heavenly Father, you know Mason and the family that surrounds him at this time more than anyone...Please be with Mason, give him strength to endure and pull through and may he be back with the family that loves him. Be with his family and friends as they provide support and work through all of this...and be with the hospital staff that care for him! And may you shine your face upon those that turn to you at this time...and may you receive all glory and praise for who you are! In Jesus' name, Amen!

With you during this time!

Prayer said for Mason and you and your family. Remember that God is Sovereign and merciful. No matter the outcome, may you feel His love and grace. He holds everything in His hands.

Through this tough time, always fall back on Jesus because He cares for you (and Mason). I will keep you all in my prayers and thoughts this week.

I’ve been on the hospital side of things, so if you need to reach out and chat…I’ll be around.

Prayer said for Mason and you and your family. Remember that God is Sovereign and merciful. No matter the outcome, may you feel His love and grace. He holds everything in His hands.

Through this tough time, always fall back on Jesus cause He cares for you (and Mason). I will keep you all in my prayers and thoughts this week.

I’ve been on the hospital side of things, so if you need to reach out and chat…I’ll be around.
Well said, Coleman! God IS sovereign! May you all draw nearer to Christ during this time!

This morning's report was actually a slight trend in the right direction. Reducing some med's and he is supporting himself (mainly BP). Actually moving towards potentially extubating. So THANK YOU for the prayers. God is indeed Sovereign. He didn't put Mason in that bed, but He will get Mason out of it. Hopefully to me, but either way to a father.

Officer's Match, in December 2018 I was in the ICU for a week. One night they called my family in and said I probably wouldn't be alive in the morning. But God proved them wrong and I was out of the ICU a few days later. Keep the faith.

Hopefully to me, but either way to a father.

You hit me right in my soul with this statement OM. I'm praying for complete healing and restoration for your son, preferably in this life. Your show of faith is admirable and has encouraged me this morning. Regardless what happens in this life, we have an eternal hope that cannot be stolen. Thank you for that reminder this morning.

You hit me right in my soul with this statement OM. I'm praying for complete healing and restoration for your son, preferably in this life. Your show of faith is admirable and has encouraged me this morning. Regardless what happens in this life, we have an eternal hope that cannot be stolen. Thank you for that reminder this morning.
Amen good sir.

I didn't catch your name...what is it, so I can lift you up by name if you don't mind? If you don't want to provide, that's ok too.

Thank you for the update and very glad to hear of his progress and we WILL NOT stop lifting Mason and you all up in prayer and praising God for the work that's being accomplished, no matter what!

Stay strong, keep believing, and be hopeful!

James 5:13-20
JT

I didn't catch your name...what is it, so I can lift you up by name if you don't mind? If you don't want to provide, that's ok too.

Thank you for the update and very glad to hear of his progress and we WILL NOT stop lifting Mason and you all up in prayer and praising God for the work that's being accomplished, no matter what!

Stay strong, keep believing, and be hopeful!

James 5:13-20
JT
I thought I used to have it in a signature line, but see that I don't. My name is Shannon.

Back