Sorry beckerhead, I have cheated on you...

Very nice!

I assure that nobody who owns 11 of the same model knife is budget conscious. ;) I speak from experience.
That’s the beauty of the spideys; it might be the same model, but maybe you want to try cruwear, or maxamet, or s30v, or s110v, etc. :thumbsup:

Did I mention being a big fan of the Military? :D

b8OaEKoh.jpg
That's a frickin' platoon!

b8OaEKoh.jpg
Uhhh.... that’s a lot of Military’s. Haha!
I have one of the original Manix2’s, which I love. A Blurple PM2 which is nice. A blue Delica, and a couple of Ladybugs. Spyderco makes a good knife.

Thinking about it, this little hawkbill and my BK-14 are my ultimate EDC combo that should cover 99% of uses.

Add in a proper dive knife (I have several that I use, but they're just utilitarian and not perfect) and a fillet knife and that's all I need.

A BK15 is the icing on the cake, for my terrestrial activities.

BTW - I used my WorkSharp belt sander to put a nice convex edge on my BK15 and it's a laser!!

b8OaEKoh.jpg
Geez, You win. You have all 4 of the ones I have and 3 or 4 extra. It's the only pocket knife I have used where the action makes me feel like I won't ever cut myself during the opening and the closing.
BTW your 52-100 looks much nicer than mine.

PM2 is my constant companion, except when I carry the Salt 1 running or swimming.
Also have and enjoy couple Manix 2, a Domino, and Sage 1.
Sal and Eric make a heck of a folder, and Ethan does not. I find them quite complementary.

Back