Spear-Carriers!

Three spear points in one split-back whittler.
HcOEP49.jpeg

Oldy Oldy You have taste and got our priorities right :cool: I prefer Spear over Clips but depends of course on the pattern and use, this is another of Traditionals' strengths: big choice of blades, I like them all except for Speys really as I have no use for them, much prefer those Stockman that have an alternative to them.

Enjoy your Easter, Will

Oldy Oldy You have taste and got our priorities right :cool: I prefer Spear over Clips but depends of course on the pattern and use, this is another of Traditionals' strengths: big choice of blades, I like them all except for Speys really as I have no use for them, much prefer those Stockman that have an alternative to them.

Enjoy your Easter, Will
Well I got caught with a Spear twice this week when a clip was needed,went to get our dog at vet,he was wearing a cone that kept him from getting in his custom outfitted crew cab and he started to panic,140 lb cane corso with alot of the weight in his chest and head,there I was trying to cut the string that was tight around his kneck that kept the cone in place,the fat 85 blade was what it is fat lol.now if he wasn't tossing his head like a bull moose during rut it would of been OK.enjoy the weekend feast. Robert

This three layer modified Explorer would be perfect, if the small blade was replaced with a file...
and the hook was replaced with an awl...
And maybe just add a pin... and then maybe a pen. Then it would be perfect. :)
Especially if it had the new style magnifying glass... then it would be perfect. 🤔 ...

czoC15Z.jpg

This three layer modified Explorer would be perfect, if the small blade was replaced with a file...
and the hook was replaced with an awl...
And maybe just add a pin... and then maybe a pen. Then it would be perfect. :)
Especially if it had the new style magnifying glass... then it would be perfect. 🤔 ...

czoC15Z.jpg
I think the Pioneer is about right for me. Although I have tools in the garage, both vehicles, basement, drawers in the living room & kitchen, it's nice to have a screwdriver/wire stripper/can opener/awl/drill/prybar, etc, oh, and a spear point blade, handy in my pocket. It gets used every day.

Back