Specs And Pricing For The TNT-15 Sword

Coming this Thursday June 24, 2021 at 9:00PM Eastern

Here's proof that you CAN teach an old dog new tricks.

Scrap Yard Knives is proud to introduce "The New Trick 15" (TNT-15).

The TNT-15 has a Shallow Hollow Bevel featuring our patented CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) which allows for more clearance behind the edge.

Our Resiprene C handles have a proven track record of over 23 years with no end in sight! Resiprene C is well known for its high durability, shock-absorbing, and slip-resistant qualities.

The TNT-15 weighs in at approx. 23.9 oz.

The oval handle has flats on top and bottom which assist in edge indexing in all conditions.

We have priced the TNT-15 at a ridiculously low price that is guaranteed to go up!

Long live the brotherhood of the Yard,

Dumpster Dan

TNT-15 Specs and Pricing:

Specs:

Blade Length: Approx. 15"
Blade Width At Center Of Blade: Approx. 1.28"
Overall Length: Approx. 22.5"
Thickness: Approx. 1/4" (.250)
Steel: SR-101
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Handle Material: Resiprene C
Bevel: Shallow Hollow CBT
Weight: Approx. 23.9 oz.

Pricing:
Coated: Regular Price: $278.95 . . . . . . First Run Special Offer: $268.95 . . . . You Save $10.00

Raw Dog Finish: Regular Price: $298.95 . . . . . . . First Run Special Offer: $278.95 . . . You save $20.00

Raw Dog Finish
i-qrjMcps-X2.jpg

Coated
i-VsnMPw8-X2.jpg

So Dan just posted over at the Yard that the balance point is 2 3/4" in front of the handle.
Not bad
In for two at least
Yes, not bad, but for a one-handed blade, it will still feel pretty blade heavy. It's actually pretty close to the middle - i.e. about 12" from the tip and 10" from the butt. I still reckon a large fuller would be a good choice for this.

I really liked the balance of the Rodent Rucki, but don't recall exactly where the POB was - I think it was about 1" in front of the handle.

Last edited:
on the handle guard it looked like there was a little lip before the normal respirene, i wasnt sure if that might be metal or a glossy respirene?

Thanks for posting the info here, DD!!

Bonus points for the Raw Dog Finish.
Itā€™s risky as hell, but weā€™ve all done it.

Wow, that's a deal right there I do believe.
Raw dog all the way! and that price point? Way off my guesstimate.

NEED HELP !

The raw dog looks great. But Iā€™m tempted to get a coated blade. I would like the idea of very low maintenance. Like here you go guys go cut some limbs. Slice some melons and water bottles or beer cans or whatever. Then just wipe it off and put it away. With the uncoated I will need to keep it cleaned and oiled religiously. This makes me think, I NEED one of each. You know , one to keep and one to beat. However this blade deserves to be beaten. If you could only have one. What would you do????

I did not ask the question, oops

what color coatings will be available ?

will red be one of them ? purdy please ?

If you could only have one. What would you do????
Raw dog, all the way...but what any of us would do doesn't matter. Your money, your knife - what do you want to do?
If you prefer coated, get coated.

Back