1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Specs on the Green River...finally.

Discussion in 'Turley Knives' started by bindlestitch, Nov 6, 2010.

1. wildmike

wildmike

Nov 17, 2007
    Iz I filled out another on and got the same message. So you may have two quote requests from me.

Let me know if you didn't get it, cause I'm rather serious about this little guy.

2. bindlestitch

bindlestitch

Oct 23, 2006
    Mike,
    I don't know what the heck is going on, I got two g.r. quote requests today so I'm not sure what's happening.
    If you want, just send me an email at iz @ turleyknives. com (no spaces) with what you're after and I'll get you fixed up.:thumbup:
    Thanks, man. Sorry about the issues.
    Iz

3. wildmike

wildmike

Nov 17, 2007
    I'll send it to ya Bro. But those are probably both mine.

4. wildmike

wildmike

Nov 17, 2007
    Iz you've got email.