• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spring Cleaning Sale--All kinds of stuff!

emoney2277

Gold Member
Doing a little tidying up, came across a few items to pass on. All payments via PayPal only, price includes fees and shipping! Sorry for the bad pics, I was a little pressed for time. Can send better pics if requested.

1. 5.11 Tactical Rush Moab. Black and in good condition. Never carried, has lived in the back of my FJ for 2 years packed and ready. Has a spot on the inside where some duct tape melted. Area is small and not sticky, could likely be removed with solvent. Includes velcro sheath for sub compact pistol. Sold

2. Bulgarian Circle 10 AK47 Magazines. I will not ship these to any state that forbids them. 30 round capacity. They are new and unused. SOLD each, I have 2 of them.

3. Military surplus AK47 magazines. Again not shipping to any states that forbids them. 30 round capacity. I forget the exact origins of these but I believe that are Polish. I bought them from AKbuilder.com. SOLD

4. Klean Kanteen kit. New and unused, lived in the Moab. Includes stove, cup, and bag. $75...Drop to SOLD

5. Key-Bar Bronze anodized. Never Carried. One screw has small scratch from previous owner. $40...$spf

6. Keyhole Holsters Nano Rapid On-Off. Small holster is right handed carry for M&P Shield. Very comfortable, lightly carried, in good condition. $45 each...$40

7. Black Diamond climbing harness. I have no idea where this came from or any details about it. $30...$spf

8. Alien Gear holster, includes all pieces shown. Fitted to it is an LEFT handed MP Shield, also includes a LEFT handed Kahr CW9, RIGHT handed SIG 2022, and RIGHT handed 4.25' 1911. I used this holster to carry at 6 o'clock, thats why its a lefty, however it will accept any right handed molds that one would like to order. SOLD

9. John Graham Wrench-it. Lightly used, comes in original bag $50...$40

10. Phish coin from Atlanta 2015. $40

11. Recycled Firefighter wallet. All black, never carried. SOLD

12. Sony PS3 Grand Theft Auto bundle (not pictured) 500GB, very light use, comes with original box, GTA 5 included. Includes extra controller. $200...drop to $150

***If you buy multiple items, take an additional $5 off each item!!***

***VIPER/ VOX Kyomi will be listed in "production folders"

Please feel free to ask questions. My preferred shipping method is USPS Priority Flat rate, most of these will ship via that method unless box size dictates otherwise.

image1.jpgimage2.jpgimage4.jpgimage3.jpgimage5.jpg

Last edited:
I will take #4 Klean Kanteen Kit and # 8 Alien holster kit . Let me know your PayPal info for payment. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blade Forums is not allowing me to edit this post to reflect availability, he times out. For the record items #11, #8, #2, #3, & #4 are spoken for at this time. I will continue to try and update original post.

Last edited:
Tried again.

If it doesn't go through I'll leave you a visitors message on your profile page.

Back