• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spring Cleaning Sale--All kinds of stuff!

Items shipped. Thank you.

Remaining items still available

Last edited:
My Dear Friend,

> Keyhole Holsters Nano Rapid On-Off. Small holster is right handed carry for M&P Shield. Very comfortable, lightly carried, in good condition. $40 each

I'll take the small right-hand one that fits the Shield. Please shoot me your PayPal info. Thanks!

-----------------
Hannibal Lecter

My Dear Friend,

> Keyhole Holsters Nano Rapid On-Off. Small holster is right handed carry for M&P Shield. Very comfortable, lightly carried, in good condition. $40 each

I emailed you about this back on 06/01/2016 after posting the "I'll take it" - I haven't heard from you yet. Is this item still available? Thanks!

----------
Hannibal

My Dear Friend,

I emailed you about this back on 06/01/2016 after posting the "I'll take it" - I haven't heard from you yet. Is this item still available? Thanks!

----------
Hannibal

I'm sorry sir, I must have missed this. It is still available. PM incoming.

My Dear Friend,

Not a paid subscriber - don't think that I can do the PM thing. Email sent...

----------
Hannibal

Last edited:
Payment received, please check your email associated with your PayPal account.

Back