Spyderco 2015 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

I was doing a list of knives I want and realized the knifeworks military Ti with a cf scale is way up high in the list.

You mean the one with M390 steel? Good taste. Was a grail knife for me until I finally picked one up last year.

You mean the one with M390 steel? Good taste. Was a grail knife for me until I finally picked one up last year.

No, there is a new kw exclusive CF/Ti S90V Military with a frame lock coming out soon. Definitely grail status and one of two CF S90V sprints I need to have em all :D

There are three KnifeWorks dealer exclusives coming in late 2015 to early 2016:

1. Military Green G-10 CTS-204P (USA) 1,200 Piece Run
  2. Military Ti CF with R.I.L. Lock (titanium frame lock) S90V (USA) 1,200 Piece Run
  3. ParaMilitary2 CF M4 (USA) 1,200 Piece Run

2. Military Ti CF with R.I.L. Lock (titanium frame lock) S90V (USA) 1,200 Piece Run

Ramzar, who is doing the Jade Green G10 Para?

It seems the prices on the DLC Manix2LW have come back down to Earth, I just ordered one for not much more than the basic blue version. Now my blue one will have a friend!

Never mind I started a whole thread on the question :confused: so no need for this one.

Last edited:
Two recent releases: Mule Team 21 (CPM 4V) and Endura4 Lightweight HAP40/SUS 410 Sprint Burnt Orange.

MT21_L.jpg

C10FBORE_L.jpg

Two more releases: ParaMilitary2 Orange G-10 CTS-XHP DLC Black Coated Blade and Native5 Lightweight Pink PlainEdge.

sp_C81GPORBK2.jpg

C41PN5_L.jpg

Last edited:

I will try to score #2 and #3. They are on my life hit list!

Did knife center or another distributor get this one?

I have had one on pre order with them for months now and I got my weekly "don't worry it will ship when it gets here" email from them so I am going to assume they have them coming. But to be honest with other getting theirs already I am a bit impatient waiting.

Back