Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Was able to score the DLT Exclusive PM2 purple Blk DLC cruwear :thumbsup: It was challenging since DLT got hit hard with a flood of buyers all at once.Everyone Like me I’m sure marked it on their calendar reminder and waited for the drop. I had to keep reloading the page and it would almost let me add to cart or it did then booted me entering the paying stage and then a error. This is not DLTs fault as I’ve see it so many times before from many dealers. It seems no matter how much They beef up their server a flood will cause chaos.
I’d like to thank DLT for doing as well as they did and still managing to ship mine the same day. There speed and consistency of shipping under any circumstances amazes me and of course there second to none customer service. Really looking forward to this one and glad I didn’t give up! The purple looks like a dark purple almost like a black cherry. In the pics which would be cool but I’d be happy either Way and have never had a purple knife this shade. Also add cruwear,black dlc and Pm2 and I’m beside myself.
Thank you DLT and Spyderco for this wonderful offering in a classic design :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Welcome to DLT the fastest shipper known to mankind :D and congrats with your first Cruwear!
Thanks! I have to totally agree with your assessment of their shipping haha. They shipped a previous order I had same day, but really didn't expect that at all with a special release. Very cool.

ParaMilitary2 CPM-CRUWEAR Black DLC Blade Purple G-10 C81GPPRBK2 DLT Trading (USA) was in stock.

116739521_3504353902908942_8759708802271979573_o.jpg

Was able to score the DLT Exclusive PM2 purple Blk DLC cruwear :thumbsup: It was challenging since DLT got hit hard with a flood of buyers all at once.Everyone Like me I’m sure marked it on their calendar reminder and waited for the drop. I had to keep reloading the page and it would almost let me add to cart or it did then booted me entering the paying stage and then a error. This is not DLTs fault as I’ve see it so many times before from many dealers. It seems no matter how much They beef up their server a flood will cause chaos.
I’d like to thank DLT for doing as well as they did and still managing to ship mine the same day. There speed and consistency of shipping under any circumstances amazes me and of course there second to none customer service. Really looking forward to this one and glad I didn’t give up! The purple looks like a dark purple almost like a black cherry. In the pics which would be cool but I’d be happy either Way and have never had a purple knife this shade. Also add cruwear,black dlc and Pm2 and I’m beside myself.
Thank you DLT and Spyderco for this wonderful offering in a classic design :thumbsup:

Agreed 100%

I love my Cruwear but if I'm being honest I'm over the PM2 so I sat this one out ... hope somebody that will work that Cruwear got in on them.

Last edited:
It's hot. Hopefully they made a ton of them and charge an arm and leg for them too. Unfortunately that may be the only way to score one.

I didn’t even try with the purple Cruwear since I knew it would be a mob scene to get one...I really wish they would make Cruwear a regular production series, the 5-8% Cr tool steels are a really good family for knives (3/4V, Cruwear, PD1 are all in that class).

Last edited:
Back