Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

I was fortunate enough to snag a couple from DLT. That was an interesting 13 minutes to get the order through.

lol same.

These sprints and exclusives only get crazier as the years go on.
I wonder how many people were on their serve just a moment ago.

I have an s110v PM2 being delivered today.

The DLT Trading PM2 exclusive inbound.

Tried for 15 minutes, clicked to process payment and said OOS.

oh well.

I’m really happy to get one. I’ve wanted a dlc cruwear for a long time. The only thing that could be better would be green miscarriage scales. Bit I really dig the purple. Probably means I’ll be offloading my st nicks pm2 as I only feel like I could carry it on Xmas day.

dlt loaded fine for me but I'm not a fan of that color purple, passed on it so someone else could get it.

now...z wear shaman...

I received a confirmation email, but that was crazy. It kicked me out at every step of checkout, plus had to refresh a bunch of times.

what kind of payment method did you guys use for the DLT PM2 Cru?
I tried CCard, then Paypal. back and forth. No joy.

dlt loaded fine for me but I'm not a fan of that color purple, passed on it so someone else could get it.

now...z wear shaman...

Other than a future Military in something like 4V, (which is a steel I've yet to sample), the Z-Wear Shaman is pretty much the last of the Spydercos on my radar.

Geez!!! I'm happy to have a Cruwear PM2 already, and even happier that by virtue of having one, I don't have to participate in a limited-run-for-your-life-go-go-go-beat-everyone-to-buy-one bunch of shenanigans. Yes, life is good.

Other than a future Military in something like 4V, (which is a steel I've yet to sample), the Z-Wear Shaman is pretty much the last of the Spydercos on my radar.

I havent gotten to try a shaman or delica yet so those two are the ones I really want. i want a beefy knife i can abuse at work so the shaman has my interest.

Geez!!! I'm happy to have a Cruwear PM2 already, and even happier that by virtue of having one, I don't have to participate in a limited-run-for-your-life-go-go-go-beat-everyone-to-buy-one bunch of shenanigans. Yes, life is good.

I have the Cru-Wear PM2 & PM3 from the much maligned KnifeCenter sprint sometime back. Fortunately, the smooth covers never caused me to lose any sleep and I'm glad to have them. Cru-Wear hits a sweet spot for me.

Cruwear slightly edges out M4 as my favorite EDC blade steel. I was lucky enough to score one for the collection. My older, gray noncoated cruwear PM2 is still my favorite.

I still shake my head at the disdain shown for the KC Cruwear Smooth G10 exclusives when originally dropped ..still one of my favorites!

Sometimes what some overlook is a gem to others. Seems you and I were able to avoid the angst and get something we appreciate.

Back