Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

I bought a K390 Delica and plan to buy a 204P Delica too (plus 2 of VG-10 I already have). I need someone to push me over the edge to buy this cruwear Delica. It surely looks great with the DLC blade and OD green FRN but what else I'll be missing if I don't buy it?

If you buy it then you will have a Delica for each day of the workweek. Also, you might not be able to snag a 204P if you happen to forget (it’s cheaper so may sell out fast). Lastly, you clearly like Delicas and will have a big collection in no time so stop procrastinating and buy it already. For a collection, the color combo looks sweet.

I bought a K390 Delica and plan to buy a 204P Delica too (plus 2 of VG-10 I already have). I need someone to push me over the edge to buy this cruwear Delica. It surely looks great with the DLC blade and OD green FRN but what else I'll be missing if I don't buy it?

Q: What's better than four Delicas?

A: Five Delicas.

It's my 4th Delica... I own the M390, S90V, and K390.

With Cruwear its significantly easier to achieve an extremely high level of sharpness and it will hold the fine edge longer. It's referred to as a "sharpener's steel" and it's tough as nails.

Wow... this is my first delica... looks made me cave in.
Hope it lives up to all this delica love there seems to be around here !

Skar,you can't go wrong with Cruwear/Delica combo!Cruwear is (in a folder) my favoritebut to be fair the Knifeworks Delica CTS-204P is also superb!

SpydieChef LC200N Blue Anodized Titanium C211TIPBL KnifeJoy (Taiwan) is/was in stock at dealer.

IMG_6345__25149.1598986836.PNG

Would love to get that blue-ano Spydiechef here in CAnada. The CQI chef is on my favourites but blue colour combo is extra special

You guys have some wicked looking Spydies! :cool:

Just have a real quick question: Is the “wire” clip on some Spyderco knives cheap? Or is it really good quality? Take the Native for example. (As opposed to the PM2, or something like that...)

Just have a real quick question: Is the “wire” clip on some Spyderco knives cheap? Or is it really good quality? Take the Native for example. (As opposed to the PM2, or something like that...)
Check out the Taiwan models which are considered to be a higher end knife.

So the USA models clips are cheap? And the Taiwan models aren’t?

200419124757-01-bill-clinton-file-large-169.jpg

"It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is."

Let's please not get into a pissing match over the quality of Spyderco's Golden vs. Taiwanese knives or clips. Buy the models with the features you like. Or swap 'em if it's an option. It's all good.

Thank you.

I prefer the wire clip personally. I think Sal said they manufacture all the wire clips in the USA and distribute them. Regardless, they are a high quality clip.

Back