Spyderco Wish List

Post your deepest, darkest Spyderco desires right here:

1) The Warrior knife re-released, please

2) The Introvert with an exactly 3.5 inch blade, half serrated, and a glass breaker pommel

3) A fixed blade, clip point, sub-hilt from Spyderco would fit under a lot of Christmas trees

4) A ball joint lock version of the Karahawk

I have a short list...
1) Dragonfly Wharncliffe in ZDP
2) PM2 & Para 3 Tanto in Cruwear

A few quick adds:
1) Lil Native Comp Sprint with S90V /Carbon Fiber treatment.
2)Straight Spine Stretch with G10 20CV or ZDP
3)Sprig with budget steel (VG10 or S30V )
4)Another run of Street Beat with Micarta scales

Spyderco Kris with white linen Micarta scales. VG-10 is fine
Spyderco Kris with stag scales. VG-10 is fine
Spyderco Kris with Damasteel blade. Any handle material.

3V hossom Forrester.
3V Rock
3V Darn Dao
3V Respect
I'd settle for 4V too Sal.

Maxamet police 4
Maxamet military with 4 way clip and the comp lock

H1 g10 spyderhawk
H1 CF spyderhawk

Chief LC200N
Chief thor Damasteel

4" yoJumbo

XL Persian that hasn't been made yet but talked about.

I guess I'm done...

Manix 2 in K390, any interesting color other than black.
Manix 2 XL in 4V
I'm still looking for/waiting for a Manix 2 in Rex45

In no particular sequence:

1. Stretch 1 with Micarta Handle and CruWear, SRS 13 or K390 blade, lanyard hole delete

2. Native Chief Salt. Orange G10 LC200N

3. Schempp Bowie with Ti bolsters and denim Micarta scales, blade steel could stay S30V or be upgraded to Cruwear or LC200N, lanyard hole delete

4. Stretch 1 or 2 Salt LC200N with G10 scales, flat grind and in both PE and SE, and Combo edge with Serrations in the middle of the blade with 3/4 plain edge heel and tip

5. SpydieChef XL-- 4.5 inch blade same Ti RIL/ LC200N construction beefed up detent -- may needs beefed up clip too, lanyard hole delete

6. Shaman with Ti bolsters and end caps (Only drilled and tapped to order for clip orientation), polished linen Micarta scales and uncoated 4V or V4E, lanyard hole delete

7. Could also go for VashHash's "Spyderco Kris with white linen Micarta scales"

8. Native XL-- Same style, back lock and linerless G10 construction as the Native and Chief-- just sized in between (3.5 inch blade with 3 inch edge). Size of a Shaman with regular Native construction. CruWear as a production steel. Introduce with a Salt version in LC200N and bright orange or green G10

9. Native Salt G10, linerless blaze orange G10/ LC200N

10. Slysz Swayback with 4V (Overkill, you say... but, we know Taichung knows how to handle it)

11. A new Ed Schempp design with a backlock, 50/50 choil, bolsters and contoured micarta handle; blade shaped as a Stretch type drop point with lots of negative blade angle

Jeez, could probably keep going but will call it for now. Oh, and fixed blades...?

I yearn for the Nirvana to come back.

I want a bigger Yojimbo2 (Yojimbo XL?)

I’d love a new version of the Titanium Military with different pattern on the handle.

Last edited:
If they would give the Para 3 LW the s110v/Blurple treatment id definitely snatch one up

A new PM2 color steel combo that was steadily available would be a nice update

Back