Spydercos and a Kershaw For Sale! PRICES LOWERED

Have the following Spydercos for sale. I had originally purchased them as collectible items so they have been sitting in the safe. The sages are still sealed in the packaging they came in in the box. All prices are via Paypal SHIPPED insured to your door. Lower 48 only.

(0) Spyderco Sage Titanium NEW - $old
(1) Spyderco Sage Carbon Fiber - $90
(1) Spyderco Paramilitary2 All Blacked out - $SPF to MedicX
(0) Kershaw Cryo - $old
(1) Spyderco Spyker - $260

Last edited:
Trying to make you an offer- your messaging is turned off, I cannot email you.
Enable messaging by clicking the (allow other members to contact me) in your user profile.
Email me.

Interested in sage 1 and 2 and pm2

Last edited:
There is no further contact info to get ahold of you. Will wait for reply via thread.

Hi. I've turned emails on. Didn't even know I had it turned off. And yes, will post pictures in a little bit when I get off night shift. Everything is NIB. These were collectors pieces for me, not users.

Sent payment this morning and email as well with shipping address and name it is to be sent to. PayPal says transaction complete. Still waiting on confirmation from you. Thanks.

Hello all. Just an update. Had a pipe burst in the home so maintenance/repair people were over this morning while I took care of what I could yesterday. As such I had not the opportunity to ship the knives yesterday as quoted to some of you through PMs/Emails. Combine that with the fact that I'm in the process of a move, I had no time yesterday. They will however be going out tonight, so keep an eye on those tracking numbers. If you have any concerns, please email me.

Last edited:
Concerns have been emailed to you, still with no response. You said that tracking would be sent, and still none. This type of behavior is not acceptable. I want the knife that was paid for with confirmation, or I will take it somewhere above the forums. ALL OF US WANT STRAIGHT ANSWERS. Quit feeding us crap buddy. And I call bull crap on what happened at "your home" yesterday. A stand up guy would have notified all involved of possible delays and not waited for them to send multiple emails and posts to the thread.

ADDED: I took out some info at request of another user, but I want you (OUTDOORSURVIVOR) to know that the fact that I even have to write this is complete crap. Just to give you a heads up BRO, I PUT THAT KNIFE ON HOLD THAT I REQUESTED FROM YOU FOR A BUDDY OF MINE. But hey, whatever. If I don't hear from you soon, He will have this looked into by some of your local law enforcement... HIS BUDDIES. ;)
If this isn't handled properly and soon, I will take it that you have attempted to defraud me, my friend, and others on here. Thanks, and have a good day.

Last edited:
I want to know whats going on with this situation as well...
He told me that he was going to ship out yesterday as well due to a mishap at his house. Said that tracking would be emailed to me. NOTHING! No contact. NO respect. I am waiting to see if he takes care of the situation soon... poor form.

Boy, almost pm'ed for the spyker.
Good thing I wasn't sure about the price.
Hope this gets satisfactorily resolved.

I emailed outdoorsurvivors this morning and this afternoon. Last night I got a tracking numbers that was 22 digits (a mistake?) and since last night USPS tracking returns this message. I haven't heard from PayPal (tracking) which he said would be sending emails as well. That doesn't mean something might have come up preventing him from shipping or posting.

outdoorsurvivors emailed me to let me know that everyone's knives have been shipped. Should be very soon guys. :)

Back