Spydercos and a Kershaw For Sale! PRICES LOWERED

I emailed yesterday- still no response.
I sense trouble brewing- and I prolly sent him the most money.
Great.

Please post when you get your stuff...
I have sent several emails- no response.
I'm traveling, wont be here to receive the package this week if he in fact did ship.
It would give me great comfort to know you guys are getting your items.

I should be getting mine tomorrow if he sent it when he said he did. If it does not come i will be calling paypal to dispute this. With four other people calling and disputing it should be a clear cut case and we will get our money back. I hope none of you used paypal gift.

Still no word on the knives... What can be done about this? Never been down this road before.

1 - we need to get a moderator involved, hoping they can help us.

2- Does anyone have his name and address?
Of this turns out to be fraud, we can file with his local police department.
Please do not post name and addy- lets give him benefit of the doubt.

I just sent another email and even advised him that if this fraud, that his local authorities will be notified. This will not be stood for.

The Internet is amazing.
I have his name, he is in Gainesville Fl... And I have a photo of him from his twitter account.
Someone ive emailed mentioned they have his phone number and address.

Guri- if you're reading this, we have about all we need to bring charges if youve attempted to defraud us... I highly suggest you update us with what's going on before we start taking action.

Will everyone who bought From him please send me thier details- what they bought and correspondence.

Will do. I have to get my buddies info. He sent payment to this guy through PayPal. My buddy is on shift right now. But "we" bought the Spyderco Paramilitary 2 all Black Plain Edge from him for $90. Do you need other inf besides that from me? I want this taken care of ASAP. My buddy is livid.

I bought 2 sages and the paramilitary 2 as well.
I recall him having 2 of each sages available, but only 1 para.

Someone's got some 'splainin to do.

Starting to look a lot like fraud. I would recomend that everyone open a paypal claim on him tomorrow.

I think ill call his work as well and let his boss know what he has been up to.

I sent as gift- last time I do that.
I got lots of LE friends though, we'll get em if he stole from us.
He's all over the Internet- Guri Ziegerman aka EDCJunkie

No, in an email, or on the thread in response to me, he said he had two Para's. Probably to get more money.

I filed a dispute with paypal. I recomend everyone doing it as well. If we cant push him to be and honest man maybe paypal can. If he decides to send our merchendise the paypal dispute can be resolved no harm done.

It seems we've gotten his attention- here's a copy of his email I just received-

Hi. I've been between places moving. So it was probably not the best decision to organize a sale when I'd be without internet for a few days. I will get tracking numbers to everyone tonight. I've attempted to contact everyone via smartphone so my typing us limited. I have no intentions of scamming anyone. It was an honest sale. My fault because timing was terrible and hard to keep good communications

Please post when receive a valid tracking number.

I'll be curious his response - if he did ship, a refund would be complicated.
He did send me this just now:

If u could let everyone know ill be refunding 10 percent of their payments as a good faith gesture. This is totally my fault. Not the best time for me to have done this. Those will be coming tonight as well

I've been waiting for a promised shipment since last Wed., I understand that things came up but I've been told it shipped but I haven't got an accurate tracking # yet.

Last edited:
Everyone's tracking numbers have been emailed out. As a good faith gesture from me, everyone has also been refunded 10% of their purchase price including the shipping.

When I listed the knives for sale I was 2 days from moving out of my old place and the damn pipe burst. That ruined anything I had planned for that day including shipping knives. Had to balance that, work, shipping knives, and to top it off the new place wasn't ready to move in, so that was severely delayed. And my roommate and I had to clean the old place out and move in the new place in 2 days only. I really should have known better than to start a knife sale in the middle of a move. This is completely my fault guys. I'm and idiot and an asshole. I absolutely understand your concerns and everything you've commented about here. I'd feel the exact same way. I just got the internet up today, been a few days without it, so had to respond to emails by smartphone. None of this should have affected your guys' shipments and my communication, but it did. That is my fault, and for what it's worth I'm sorry. I emailed everyone tracking numbers and a 10% discount refund for all this trouble caused. This is absolutely unlike me in character. I know what it's like to wait for a knife, I'd be raging pissed as well.

Your patience is appreciated. Though, it is not required, necessary, expected or anything. Feel free to flame me, I deserve it. Knives in the mail, 10% refunded via paypal. Feel free to contact me with further concerns. I feel so bad about this, I've made all your purchasing experiences here terrible. But I must own up to my mistakes and make things right.

I thought my knife was sent on Thursday it apparently hasn't. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Last edited:
Mail dont run on Sunday.
He just did click n ship and printed labels- they'll likely get dropped off at the post office tomorrow.

Although the deception was unwarranted - it appears we're on a good path.
I'm looking forward to seeing package movement, and the 10% off was a nice gesture to apologize for the delay.

Back