*SpyderNation - Open talk and hangout corner *

There was a Stretch CF on the exchange two days ago. I thought long and hard but ended up not claiming it. It's sold now. Hope I don't regret it. I have one Stretch CF in the safe NIB, I probably should have bought a second one as I planned. Dangit, been buying too much of late.

I got a bunch of Stretches, I'll trade a BRG for a BRG Endura.

Just orders a Ti fluted Native 5 from BHQ.I am thinking about selling off a few Military sprints. They are both CF models.One is the BG-42 and the other M390.Should I hold them or sell them?What do you guys think?

Just orders a Ti fluted Native 5 from BHQ.I am thinking about selling off a few Military sprints. They are both CF models.One is the BG-42 and the other M390.Should I hold them or sell them?What do you guys think?

maybe and I mean maybe sell one but unless you need the money I'd hold on to em! Also congrats on the fluted native 5......that one is on my bucket list haha, it would look amazing anodized..

I have 0600 and 0560CBCF and if my pre-orders for those come through I will think about selling the Military sprints.The prices for the limited and sprints seems to be creeping up very fast and some models are a must-have for me.I hate to let anything go, but I can't have it all.I will enjoy the N5 as I consider it my very favorite smaller knife of all time.

I have 0600 and 0560CBCF and if my pre-orders for those come through I will think about selling the Military sprints.The prices for the limited and sprints seems to be creeping up very fast and some models are a must-have for me.I hate to let anything go, but I can't have it all.I will enjoy the N5 as I consider it my very favorite smaller knife of all time.

Well considering the pre ordes I'd sell the ones that could be most easily replaced........

Sweet! Been waiting for a place to brag at :D finally own my grail Spyder! Dragonfly Clipit, SE with, boye detent :thumbup:

IMG_0377_zps76114add.jpg

IMG_0404_zpsd3071120.jpg

Hope this isn't off subject :eek:

Edit:

Oops #0705 :D

Last edited:
Oh boy $270 shipped
I don't think I can meet that :(
Gorgeous design though

Sweet! Been waiting for a place to brag at :D finally own my grail Spyder! Dragonfly Clipit, SE with, boye detent :thumbup:

IMG_0377_zps76114add.jpg

IMG_0404_zpsd3071120.jpg

Hope this isn't off subject :eek:

Edit:

Oops #0705 :D

Haha it's more on subject that any of us, we where talking about gaming laptops, games, and and every knife that isn't a spyderco haha........I need to get me a spydie with spyder edge!

I hate Spyder-Edges lol.
But that is an awesome looking Dragonfly.
My Grail Spyders at this moment would be:
Tuff
Fluted CF Native 5
Blue Lava
Domino

I don't have a BRG Endura or I'd trade you.

I'm down to three Spyders now lol. But they're all ones I love.

How much do you guys think a very lightly carried and barely used Orange CTS-XHP PM2 would be worth?

How much do you guys think a very lightly carried and barely used Orange CTS-XHP PM2 would be worth?
I would guess that it would be worth around $200 and would move quickly.It could command more depending on the purchaser, but not much less.I remember paying $127 when I purchased mine from the dealer.

Haha it's more on subject that any of us, we where talking about gaming laptops, games, and and every knife that isn't a spyderco haha........I need to get me a spydie with spyder edge!

Haha well then I have rescued you all from the anti-Spyder talk :D

I actually prefer the Spyderedge on my smaller knives, just packs more blade into a small package :) And this was actually my grail EDC for a long time just never got a hold of one in time before they made the DF 2, I like the integral clip, even though I don't use it (don't wanna break it)

My grail Spyder at the moment would be a Rock Lobster, but I would love to pick up a Manix LW translucent blue, or a DF tattoo :rolleyes:

Haha well then I have rescued you all from the anti-Spyder talk :D

I actually prefer the Spyderedge on my smaller knives, just packs more blade into a small package :) And this was actually my grail EDC for a long time just never got a hold of one in time before they made the DF 2, I like the integral clip, even though I don't use it (don't wanna break it)

My grail Spyder at the moment would be a Rock Lobster, but I would love to pick up a Manix LW translucent blue, or a DF tattoo :rolleyes:

I have mixed feelings about the rock lobster......I think I'd buy one if I found a good deal though:) and I agree serrations are nice on smaller knives....I used to be a "serrations are useless" kinda guy honestly but the serrated blade on my leatherman wave won me over haha!

I think my grail is the old micarta calypso....

I recall a while back some discussion about a new release of Spyderco kitchen knives.I have been using the Yin and Yang for some years now.Has anyone heard any recent news about Spyderco kitchen knives?
KX06S_M.jpg
KX06P_M.jpg

Ah the Orange Para. One just sold on the exchange for $250 :eek: that's incredible. I remember it in Jeff's store at the original price like it was only yesterday...

Josh, I'd hate to sell those Militarys off if they were mine. They should be one of the last to go. I'm kind of strapped for cash myself. With my recent purchases, my Techno and a few coveted backups are in limbo. Para2's ain't goin nowhere though!

Im considering getting a SouthFork for mostly kitchen work. The price is holding me back though.

Back