Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

One for stagurday. This rehandled Robeson's going to be with me the whole following week. I will show it the world a little: Triest Italy tomorrow, Zagreb Croatia on Wednesday.

hyUfsGu.jpg

For stag Saturday, currently in my pocket (by Junpei Makkari / Kotoh Knife Works). A true precioussss... Only the blade and the pivot are metal. Bolsters and liners are ironwood and the scales... stag (if it's Hokkaido deer stag, it could be burnt stag. However, I doubt it because it's quite popcorny, although very dark. Could be sambar stag). Not my picture, sorry.

1V0qlG7.jpg

For stag Saturday, currently in my pocket. A true precioussss... Only the blade and the pivot are metal. Bolsters and liners are ironwood and the scales... stag (if it's Hokkaido deer stag, it could be burnt stag. However, I doubt it because it's quite popcorny, although very dark. Could be sambar stag). Not my picture, sorry.

1V0qlG7.jpg

......how sweet is that..! :thumbsup:

Another great day of Stag here on BF.

Working outside all day, putting docks in and other fun stuff, with this in my pocket. Scott Sawby stag buttonlock. All the metal is mirror polished and it’s hard to get a good picture outdoors.

Don’t forget Mother’s Day tomorrow!!

E9731260-F19B-4FE1-BDF5-775F20315A75.jpeg 51284373-4A08-4A2C-A13D-0CABAD586CBF.jpeg 5799A339-88BF-4F40-98B5-13C67DD14FAB.jpeg 9AA7F9D4-E879-428E-9FB7-CFA65AB93FE3.jpeg

That some beautiful Stag on your AC Lambsfoot, GT.
Thanks, Harvey. :) All of those AC lambsfoot knives are superb, I think.

Speaking of superb, congrats on the Amherst Crown Jack! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: That stag bead Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley carved is impressive. And joeradza joeradza 's post clears up some confusion for me: at least some of the Amherst stag jacks I've been seeing are the same knife being acquired by different people, rather than a sudden outbreak of a bunch of similar knives from a company with which I had been unfamiliar. :rolleyes:

- GT

Back