Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

Great looking Stuff there Dennis . Did they come as a Pair or separately ?? Thanks for a great post .

Both sides of the same knife Harry. Slightly different texture/color on each side ... but both very pleasing! Maybe I will try to put together a single pic of all of my Graves stag for a future Saturday.

A little late to the party I must of slept in a little :D But the stag hasn’t changed.
The safe queen decided to come out and bat her eye lashes.
vsK4MNR.jpg

Last edited:
I absolutely LOVE Stag, when i went to the 2016 Rendezvous to meet up with my mates, I visited the GEC Store, I could not believe my eyes when I saw this!, the ever so popular 85- but here was a Clip point which must be fairly Rare on it's own- but the stag just smacked me hard!, I dont think I even checked the blades when I stammered I will take this lol. I absolutely LOVE this Knife!

Mental Stag
ZiWASJa.jpg

HTa9Pqb.jpg

bg8fc6q.jpg

I absolutely LOVE Stag, when i went to the 2016 Rendezvous to meet up with my mates, I visited the GEC Store, I could not believe my eyes when I saw this!, the ever so popular 85- but here was a Clip point which must be fairly Rare on it's own- but the stag just smacked me hard!, I dont think I even checked the blades when I stammered I will take this lol. I absolutely LOVE this Knife!

Mental Stag
ZiWASJa.jpg

HTa9Pqb.jpg

bg8fc6q.jpg
There it is!!! the most unique, intriguing Stag knife I have ever seen/handled. What the pic's can't depict is the deep dish/bowl like nature of that fabulous Stag!!! I remember clearly, or should I say, kind of remember, once I came to after you threw me into the cinder block wall knocking me unconscious, was that you clearly grabbed what was to be my Stag knife:eek::):D

I didnt mean to knock you out :( - I was just so excited that I pushed you not thinking of the 6 American hot Dogs you had in your hands and not being able to raise your hands to stop your Head from hitting the wall, I was so concerned that once I purchased the Knife and showed everyone my Flash new stag 85 - I immediately came to your aid :thumbsup: :D

I didnt mean to knock you out :( - I was just so excited that I pushed you not thinking of the 6 American hot Dogs you had in your hands and not being able to raise your hands to stop your Head from hitting the wall, I was so concerned that once I purchased the Knife and showed everyone my Flash new stag 85 - I immediately came to your aid :thumbsup: :D
LOL, not fair, as 5 of those hot dogs were yours:p

Mental Stag
ZiWASJa.jpg

HTa9Pqb.jpg

bg8fc6q.jpg

Duncan, if possible can you get a close up, looking down MY knife to illustrate how well hafted the Stag is on the Pile side?

There it is!!! the most unique, intriguing Stag knife I have ever seen/handled. What the pic's can't depict is the deep dish/bowl like nature of that fabulous Stag!!! I remember clearly, or should I say, kind of remember, once I came to after you threw me into the cinder block wall knocking me unconscious, was that you clearly grabbed what was to be my Stag knife:eek::):D

I seem to remember him trampling over Donna to grab it also, her neck still hurts:D:D:D. Great unique stag Duncan, it was even better to see in person.

Back