Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

I can finally post here!
Nyb90ET.jpg

Some background, I bought these at a local dealer around three years ago. I was looking in their Boker display and these Sambar Congress caught my attention. These are a 5464 pattern, made in Solingen. I like a Congress, but I'll admit they are not my favorite pattern. It was the stag and the price that caught my attention. :rolleyes: Now, like a lot of us here I've been spending a lot of time at home. ;) To help keep me busy I've been doing a lot of knife maintenance. Also a lot of CE and CF has definitely been happening too! ;) Since this is Stag Saturday I thought about these three I'm posting. These have been in the knife bag I carry to Titusville. I know I've carried them to the last two Rendezvous. I had actually thought about selling them, but I never offered them to anyone. After spending some time with them this morning I'm glad I didn't sell them. Two of these have some really wonderful stag and one is average, but still nice. Hope y'all have a great weekend and please stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

49682636071_3d0eb38e18_o.jpg

49682926767_d8ce7e3a97_o.jpg

Some background, I bought these at a local dealer around three years ago. I was looking in their Boker display and these Sambar Congress caught my attention. These are a 5464 pattern, made in Solingen. I like a Congress, but I'll admit they are not my favorite pattern. It was the stag and the price that caught my attention. :rolleyes: Now, like a lot of us here I've been spending a lot of time at home. ;) To help keep me busy I've been doing a lot of knife maintenance. Also a lot of CE and CF has definitely been happening too! ;) Since this is Stag Saturday I thought about these three I'm posting. These have been in the knife bag I carry to Titusville. I know I've carried them to the last two Rendezvous. I had actually thought about selling them, but I never offered them to anyone. After spending some time with them this morning I'm glad I didn't sell them. Two of these have some really wonderful stag and one is average, but still nice. Hope y'all have a great weekend and please stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

49682636071_3d0eb38e18_o.jpg

49682926767_d8ce7e3a97_o.jpg
Well my friend , you know how I feel about those 3 . I still have that Colonial Barlow ( just like new ) that I will trade you for either the Right one or the Left one . 3 beautiful knives Ron !!! :):):):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well my friend , you know how I feel about those 3 . I still have that Colonial Barlow ( just like new ) that I will trade you for either the Right one or the Left one . 3 beautiful knives Ron !!! :):):):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks Harry! :) I can always count on you to be fair with your offers my friend! :rolleyes: :D

Back