Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

Today is a sad Stag Saturday, I just heard the news that our friend and Forum comrade @Half/Stop Ron has died .A great loss to the Forum but a worse loss to his family and actual friends.

Three or so years ago I asked Ron about this knife and offered to buy it, he then sent it to me here in Europe together with a beautiful Redbone CASE Penknife as a present!

Queen QCCC Swell Centre single spring. Always remembered Ron and for your Forum footprint too :thumbsup:

Yours, Will

FBA4sG0.jpg
I am so sorry to hear this, Ron was one of the good guys, I miss him already.
My condolences and prayers go out to Ron's family and all who knew him. May he rest in peace.

Today is a sad Stag Saturday, I just heard the news that our friend and Forum comrade @Half/Stop Ron has died .A great loss to the Forum but a worse loss to his family and actual friends.

This is such sad news. Ron was one of the first people on the Porch who I connected with and talked to. He will be with Bob (Big Biscuit) on the porch in the sky, with pocket knives in hand. My condolences to his Family. RIP

XbY6gxO.jpg

Gorgeous!
Best I've seen yet. :cool::thumbsup:

Thanks John. It just all melds together on that knife for me.:)

Ed, I'm agreeing with JohnDF, let me add my two cents with the best what.
Possibly the best stag I've seen on a Case.
Positively the best Case Swayback I've ever seen!!!
WOW!

Thanks. I myself think it's one of the best I've seen. But then again it's my knife.:rolleyes:

Wow is right that swayback is sweet

Thanks.

Three or so years ago I asked Ron about this knife and offered to buy it, he then sent it to me here in Europe together with a beautiful Redbone CASE Penknife as a present!

Queen QCCC Swell Centre single spring. Always remembered Ron and for your Forum footprint too :thumbsup:

Yours, Will

FBA4sG0.jpg

My goodness, this is awful news. I had no idea. Ron is going to be sorely missed - his contributions here were some of the best. Wishing the best for his family.

This year is one for the birds :(.

Ron appreciated some good Stag. These may not be good but they are unique.

006XORp.jpg

Back