Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

Abilene, Abilene prettiest View attachment 1472176 stockman I've ever seen!

1sZPhPE.jpg

rvwj0Ap.jpg

Outstanding!
Stag Abilene and Yellow Rose Abilene are the top of my grail list. Thank you for sharing yours, don't get to see them often.

I got busy and distracted yesterday and never made it to this thread.
I'm glad I checked in today to find all the fine tributes to Ron @Half/Stop.
Such sad news, and my condolences to Ron's family and friends for their sudden loss. They're in my prayers.

Here are a couple of stag Rough Riders I've carrying since last Monday. I realize I'm filing after the deadline and will pay whatever penalties are necessary.
stag.sow.mark.closed.jpg

stagMT.pile.2open.jpg

- GT

Thank you Paul. I had a similar reaction first time I saw it... and it's not just a pretty face. Birds have been known to dive from full flight into my game bag just to be processed by such a knife! ;););)
Hope you having a good weekend. :)

My goodness, this is awful news. I had no idea. Ron is going to be sorely missed - his contributions here were some of the best. Wishing the best for his family.

This year is one for the birds :(.

Ron appreciated some good Stag. These may not be good but they are unique.

006XORp.jpg
Dylan : The grading of Stag actually Starts with GOOD and goes up from there because there is no BAD Stag . You are absolutely correct , Ron is missed .

Harry

Your wish is my command... and thank you... it's 3.75" closed.
No tang stamp on the main blade, it was a factory pre-production sample. Very good F&F.
Thank you. I’m not much of a multi blade guy but that one could convert me. Even the touch of red in the shield is a nice touch.

Back