Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

jzD5YCZ.jpg
[/IMG]
GEC #63

This one is really special looking. Tell us more about it. What make is it?

dma1965 - Thanks for the compliment. This is a fine old knife. It has had a lot of pocket time before I got it,
That is why the Stag is worn so smooth. It is a Robt Klaas, Kissing Crane made in Solingen Germany. It is a
Copperhead Pattern, which is made by many of the German firms and several domestic makers.

I can't believe it's already Saturday, and also Valentine's day!

The combination of great weather and some much needed rain in Northern California has led to an abundance of growth in my yard. Here is my stag GEC Weaver Jack propped up next to my very green and bushy lemon thyme plant, which I will prune back today as I embark on my journey to get my overgrown yard in order.

IMG_0279_zpsb9077f78.jpg

I can't believe it's already Saturday, and also Valentine's day!

The combination of great weather and some much needed rain in Northern California has led to an abundance of growth in my yard. Here is my stag GEC Weaver Jack propped up next to my very green and bushy lemon thyme plant, which I will prune back today as I embark on my journey to get my overgrown yard in order.

IMG_0279_zpsb9077f78.jpg

That is some great looking stag dma. :thumbup: I wish I could work in the yard instead of plow the snow that is falling here in Michigan. :(
Enjoy your weekend! :)

Northfield #12 in natural stag.

5EEA69FB-5101-4A6E-9D67-02EAEEF50EEE_zps4chro4ap.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Lots of beautiful knives in this thread. I don't own many stag handled knives but I really like looking at everyone's pics.

Love the Saturday stag everyone. :thumbup:

This early 1900s Harrison Bros and Howson pruner has some of my favourite stag.

18-06044-1.jpg

18-06046-1.jpg

18-06045-1.jpg

Back