Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

fG7w1A1.jpg

0GMRw45.jpg

iw9oYmW.jpg

D4acpbe.jpg

opCXATZ.jpg

CiGJhl4.jpg

This is a Craig Brewer Lanny's clip all dressed up in some sweet Stag. I love this piece and all of Craig's knives...

Jeff

LCstag1.jpg

Clockwise from the top:
Abram Brooksbank, Puma, Alfred Butler and Seki made Browning

This one is super sweet! Who made this one? Tell me more

Thank you, it is a two spring whittler from the talented Joel Chamblin, stainless damascus was forged by Mike Norris(whose damascus adorns some of the finest folding knives made).

good to hear from you broo!
I was thinking of trying lure you out with some racist anti kiwi humour:)
nice lineup of stag.
I had a really nice phote for you-a small herd of rusa peering through my back gate the other day.7 in all. Does and fauns. Standing in the lounge room I could see one of them trying to mount another.Maybe a young buck. Didn'yt see any antlers though but as you'd know you have to be really sneaky to get a glimpse of DAD.
cheers.
anyway phone is having issues and the pic is gone-bugger.

Last edited:
A fantastic lineup and picture, as usual, FES!! Would make any Indian chief proud. Good to see you:thumbup::thumbup::D

GEV...Thanks for the kind comment brother ..always appreciated.

MEAKS..No need for the anti Kiwi taunts..Those of us that speak the Kings English,call them stags and hinds ;)...I hope your son is doing well here in Godzone,no doubt he will return home a full grown man after his exploits here........FES

I am loving this 77 Barlow. It is the perfect size for an EDC and the blade configuration is outstanding. The stag on this knife is fat and craggy, like I love my stag.

IMG_0175_zpsde4143a5.jpg

Not my knife, but for those of you who don't follow the Custom subforum, this one just had to be shown.

You can start the movie now . . . popcorn's ready!

HansonPopcorn_zpsuonk9xe2.png~original

Back