Spine thickness 1/4''
Brass guard
Satisal wood handle
Leather sheath
Add to your growing Sword collection at $165. *SOLD*

M7xDiQJ.jpg

DVWPq54.jpg

L to r
16 inch 18 ounce Tamang Knife by Kumar. Bamboo root handle. Leather sheath. She is super sharp and beautiful! Take this beauty home today at $145. *SOLD*

17 inch 29 ounce Villager Farm Knife by Kumar. Red satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Superb work by Kumar. $195.

EGTbAuu.jpg

ImuM0Ya.jpg

tbwcYQH.jpg

ueV5mKs.jpg

eSq8yuT.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served
Visit HI Facebook for Khukuri Farm Knife dance video

Last edited:
I definitely understand how you feel. It took me a long time because of the black scale. Once I pulled the trigger I regretted not doing it sooner. I still don’t have a Tamang.
Btw...I own 3 Farm Knives now!
The more I think on it, I should just get the thing. But then I remember that I'm short on cash and I better just sit on my hands...

As I sit here and fondle my favorite AKB and ring knife, I can't imagine that I could ever polish a blade up that well.

Would a little Flitz do it? Or more like 50 different grits of sandpaper and steel wool?
As I recall, Bawanna said for you to buy it and he’d shine her up for you!:p

That's not exactly what I said but bearing in mind that metal isn't really my forte I'd be happy to give it a go. All it takes is some apple cider vinegar to get rid of the black, that part it pretty easy, much more the Flitz and steel wool after that but not 50 grits of paper.
If your patient and give me time have Yangdu send it to me or get it yourself and then send it so you get a before and after idea and I'll work at it. It shouldn't take long and I could use a project anyhow. I'm terribly impatient especially with other peoples stuff but I don't want to promise and then get tied up. Your call.

That's not exactly what I said but bearing in mind that metal isn't really my forte I'd be happy to give it a go. All it takes is some apple cider vinegar to get rid of the black, that part it pretty easy, much more the Flitz and steel wool after that but not 50 grits of paper.
If your patient and give me time have Yangdu send it to me or get it yourself and then send it so you get a before and after idea and I'll work at it. It shouldn't take long and I could use a project anyhow. I'm terribly impatient especially with other peoples stuff but I don't want to promise and then get tied up. Your call.
Mr Joe you’re such a gentleman. It almost has me tempted to buy another!
Kiteman you better jump on this deal! You’ll not be sorry!!
You’ll fall in love with these beauties!

I want to say a genuine Thank You for the offer, I truly appreciate it. I think I'm too poor to take you up on it, at the moment anyway.

The more I consider it, I may actually like the scale. I was out doing some chopping with one of my AKBs today and I had to do some re-shining afterwards.

I better just sleep on it. :)

I want to say a genuine Thank You for the offer, I truly appreciate it. I think I'm too poor to take you up on it, at the moment anyway.

The more I consider it, I may actually like the scale. I was out doing some chopping with one of my AKBs today and I had to do some re-shining afterwards.

I better just sleep on it. :)

The only cost is for the blade and if possible my shipping cost which seems to get worse and worse all the time. Don't worry about my time, if you want to do anything send a contribution to Yangdu.

I still have to get me a Farm Knife one of these days. One of the first knives I held on my first visit to Yangdu's was a farm knife. She took my wife in the house, had steps so I stayed outside but she had a farm knife by the kitchen sink. Also a few in the shed for show and tell. I'll have one one of these days.

Back