Stealth Run #003 Released - 501 Magnacut "The Larrin"

Tecate

Gold Member

501 "The Larrin" Knife - Stealth Run​

We worked with the developer of MagnaCut Steel, Larrin Thomas, to bring you this unique knife. The 501 "The Larrin" is based on the 501 Squire knife but has some distinct changes—first, the MagnaCut blade. MagnaCut steel offers improved corrosion resistance and toughness while retaining an edge that last. This version of the 501 features a clip blade with a long pull nail notch. The handle is genuine ebony with a nickel silver bear head bolster.

This knife includes a made-in-the-USA, genuine leather clip slip pocket sheath with Larrin’s Knife Steel Nerds logo.

Only 800 of these knives were made for this stealth run.

Blade: MagnaCut steel, clip blade
Handle: Nickel silver handle with genuine ebony inlays
Carry System: Made in the USA, clip slip, pocket sheath with Knife Steel Nerds logo.

0501BRSLT-B_1__81400 (1).jpg

0501BRSLT-B_5__42809.jpg

Last edited:

501 "The Larrin" Knife - Stealth Run​

We worked with the developer of MagnaCut Steel, Larrin Thomas, to bring you this unique knife. The 501 "The Larrin" is based on the 501 Squire knife but has some distinct changes—first, the MagnaCut blade. MagnaCut steel offers improved corrosion resistance and toughness while retaining an edge that last. This version of the 501 features a clip blade with a long pull nail notch. The handle is genuine ebony with a nickel silver bear head bolster.

This knife includes a made-in-the-USA, genuine leather clip slip pocket sheath with Larrin’s Knife Steel Nerds logo.

Only 800 of these knives were made for this stealth run.
View attachment 2288001

Thanks for the headsup! I just snagged one.

I ordered one. Got an email and text message from Buck this time. Kind of cool that it is a barehead.
barehead is great. blade shape is good which I dig on. course magnacut and pocket sheath. so much right on it. i was tempted but I just don't use knives that small and it would sit...
but it's nice one and I was super tempted by the features.......almost went for it...but nope.....

barehead is great. blade shape is good which I dig on. course magnacut and pocket sheath. so much right on it. i was tempted but I just don't use knives that small and it would sit...
but it's nice one and I was super tempted by the features.......almost went for it...but nope.....
"So much right on it" sums it up for me. In for one.

Gone in 16 minutes?

The website must be goofy.

Honestly, the secret on Buck doing these special runs is now "out", so to speak, so you can be sure a significant number of these went to folks who'll be putting them on Ebay immediately, same as they've done for other drops. The one I'M sad for missing is the Magnacut Buck 110 Sport. Man, that's a forever EDC right there. I love my current 110, so having one in MC would have been icing.

Back