Stealth Run #006 - 112 Magnacut Honduran Rosewood

iu

iu

iu

iu

The website was a lot slower than the other day when the 110s dropped.

Last edited:
I usually don’t go for the special runs of anything but the wood on the 110 the other day interested me quite a bit. Not catching the fact that it was released on 1/10 until someone mentioned it and then mentioned 1/12 was just 2 days away I wondered what if…. When I saw the email I couldn’t resist the temptation anymore. I know some like the darker wood, I hope mine is like the lighter version shown. That really sticks out to me.

I usually don’t go for the special runs of anything but the wood on the 110 the other day interested me quite a bit. Not catching the fact that it was released on 1/10 until someone mentioned it and then mentioned 1/12 was just 2 days away I wondered what if…. When I saw the email I couldn’t resist the temptation anymore. I know some like the darker wood, I hope mine is like the lighter version shown. That really sticks out to me.
I'd like to get a lighter one too. I wonder if there will be any with both light and dark in them, that would be perfect.

Their website kinda sucks.
Agreed. It is definitely not the best. But they are a knife company so maybe it’s not so bad. It actually is better than the new Benchmade site and way better than Spyderco or Boker’s in my opinion. So maybe not so bad now that I think about it. Again, just my opinion.

Yes, these will make a really nice matching set (I'm hoping for one dark and one light version). They will go perfect with next years 113 and 124 ; )

I was so proud of myself by resisting temptation on the 110, but now they do this to me?

Resistance is futile. Ordered this one when I received the text!

I had no problem ordering, in fact, it was too easy! 😳

I will readily admit I don’t know Jack squat about sharpening Magnacut steel so it may be making a trip from time to time as I pass through Post Falls

TWO!! 2!! I got TWO!! One will immediately go into the 401-Buck tote BUT the other will come out of the box and on my belt (maybe desk to?? ) I will pick the nicest looking one for my permanent display and sooner or later will send the second one to Kyson to be bareheaded and some grippy horn put on..
I first just had one in the cart but after all the posts I have made asking Buck for a Magancut 112 and talking about getting a Custom made I realized this was the one and ONLY shot at getting it directly from Buck..This will be sold out tonight or tomorrow and after that it will be $200.00 plus or even more IF I could find one..
EDIT: I have to thank Greg for sending me a text about this one..His text beat Bucks (that I don't worry about much) and I'm really glad I didn't miss this one.

Last edited:
Back