Stealth Run #006 - 112 Magnacut Honduran Rosewood

If you're patient, and if you care enough, you can continue adding knives to your cart until it won't let you add anymore. Subtract from 750, and that's what's left.
I tried adding to the amount to order and it stops me at the limit of 3. So I don't understand how you can add more....

I tried adding to the amount to order and it stops me at the limit of 3. So I don't understand how you can add more....

Didn't stop me. I added 1 to the cart. Then went to the cart, started adding 1 at a time till I went to 6. Went to checkout. No issues up to that point.

Didn't stop me. I added 1 to the cart. Then went to the cart, started adding 1 at a time till I went to 6. Went to checkout. No issues up to that point.
Weird, I did exactly that and got a pop-up message when I tried to add a 4th knife. Wouldn't let me add more.

Already on eBay
Are you s****ing me? Wow.

Don't get me wrong, I do take some pleasure in knowing my Buck purchases are good investments (this is my self-justification for knives I don't need).

Ol' Goober got his buy order in early, knives are still available, lol, 'merica. 😆

😏

ETA: holy crap I just had to check, sure enough, $300 bucks plus shipping......and the knives are still available for $165.....

100% using Buck's pics too.

Last edited:
Looks like somewhere between 189 and 192 left, finally figured out how to do that, I think, it finally started crapping itself out around that area. Lol, this may be why the site is hard to access during these things.

Wow! You are dedicated! I gave up after like 35.
What you do is put like 40 in the cart. Then you return to shopping and put in 40 more. Then you return to shopping and continue the process until the process appears to hang up. Then you go to the cart. Slowly add one at a time until you get a message like "number exceeds available inventory.". You may see a message like " too many.". Ignore that and let the number reset. It doesn't take that long. Not as easy as it used to be, for sure.

Back