Stealth Run #006 - 112 Magnacut Honduran Rosewood

Is it the Dec 2023 or is there a Jan 2024 I am not seeing?

Also where are you seeing the quantity left?
The Dec 2023. I got the second last one. It you try to add two, it will let you know there are no more available.
The Jan 2024 is right around the corner, it may be out this week. The Dec 2023 lasted longer than I thought it would, but when it's gone it's gone.

Just means you own 1 of 500 knives made. It's a nice one too. Enjoy.
I thought it was 1 of 750. I agree on not having expectations of any specific numbers. I expect the web sale didn't have the full 750 as Buck probably saved some and employees probably grabbed some others.

I thought it was 1 of 750. I agree on not having expectations of any specific numbers. I expect the web sale didn't have the full 750 as Buck probably saved some and employees probably grabbed some others.
Ha... double checked the website, and we're both off. Website says 625. Hopefully after all the noise made after the last DP drop, they're listing the actual number of knives produced. As collectors, the actual numbers are more important than the number sold at full price.

Ha... double checked the website, and we're both off. Website says 625. Hopefully after all the noise made after the last DP drop, they're listing the actual number of knives produced. As collectors, the actual numbers are more important than the number sold at full price.
Have any of the stealth runs come with COAs?

Label created but not shipped yet, which is pretty much what I expected with the holiday weekend. I also added the distressed looking brown leather 112 sheath to go with my other 112’s. Hopefully the tanning process used on those will stop the green gunk from showing up when they sit in the sheath for so long.

Back