Stealth Run #006 - 112 Magnacut Honduran Rosewood

I think I got the last one then. Is that a rarity like getting the first 001 knife in the series but getting the last one?
Buck Knives Inc. Buck Knives Inc. could throw in a free hat or something when they box up the last BOTM or Stealth Run to ship. I know some of y’all would start competing to see who gets the prize in the bottom of the cereal box! LOL!

Last edited:
The 06 Stealth made it to a USPS hub at 0336 AM, the message said, the next message said it would be delivered today, then yet another message that stated the Stealth 06 left that Hub at 1226pm today. Still saying it will be delivered today, Ya right. I say maybe tomorrow.

IMG_0955.jpegIMG_0954.jpegHoly $#!+!!! I got just exactly what I wanted, a lighter colored one. Garage lights do not do this thing justice at all. I’ll have to get some better photos in natural lighting when I can. I also ordered a brown leather sheath, which I think goes way better with the color.

Mine arrived ahead of schedule. LOVING it!
cLdrm8yl.jpg

fkJDoS1l.jpg

Mine will not be a 'safe queen.' Already putting it to work on a piece of Yew. It's doing well.
tvu3RFAl.jpg

View attachment 2461278View attachment 2461279Holy $#!+!!! I got just exactly what I wanted, a lighter colored one. Garage lights do not do this thing justice at all. I’ll have to get some better photos in natural lighting when I can. I also ordered a brown leather sheath, which I think goes way better with the color.
Those things were really tempting, but by the time I decided I "needed" one, they were gone. And that's ^^^^^ exactly what I wanted. Great score!

Edit: And I like that sheath. I'll have to order one. My old 422 would fit nicely in one of those.

Last edited:
Back