Stealth Run #006 - 112 Magnacut Honduran Rosewood

Mine came today...
Love it, love it, love it!
qln36jP.jpg

noT5Aei.jpg

Yay, snagged one!
Well, It's Thursday and I don't have an email confirming my 119 Magnacut order or any Tracking from the phone order, and it doesn't show up on the website. I called and nobody is available to take my call. But I did get charged the $240, So...

I got email from Buck that my package shipped on 15JAN24, but the tracking still says that only the label was printed and USPS has not received the package. D'OH!

There are so many other businesses whose customer service people make you either homicidal or suicidal <cough!>ATT<cough!> that it's a big deal when you contact Buck or another company with strong customer service (like Discover Bank/Discover Card).
No kidding! I once spent nearly two hours on the phone a couple decades ago with AOL trying to cancel… calling from Iraq! LOL!

Verizon was/is on my Do Not Patronize list for the way they treated me over a copper landline issue 17 years ago. But since their FiOS internet is the only game in town where I live I chose to accept that. Others on my list include GFL trash service and Benchmade, but I better stop there before I derail this thread. Moderators have deleted my simple and polite statements of fact when I tried to explain that personal decision previously here on the forums. If I want to continue playing in this sandbox, and paying money to do so, I have to submit to their censorship or go play elsewhere. And I like y’all, so here we are. :)

Well, It's Thursday and I don't have an email confirming my 119 Magnacut order or any Tracking from the phone order, and it doesn't show up on the website. I called and nobody is available to take my call. But I did get charged the $240, So...

I just called to check on my order. It left Buck on the 15th, but USPS hasn't updated the status on its tracking site.

I have to say that I love Buck knives and I think I love pretty much everyone who works there. I always have a positive experience when I call or email them.

Buck Knives Inc. Buck Knives Inc.

I definitely have to second that!

I had a good experience with them this AM. And my Buck 119 in Magnacut did get delivered today.

Has happened to me before. Knife just showed up one day.

I think the usps is a little slow with the holiday /weather combo. Buck did contact me to ask if I had made a duplicate order, and didn't send my second 112 until I confirmed. That was a first. 1 is out for delivery today...

No kidding! I once spent nearly two hours on the phone a couple decades ago with AOL trying to cancel… calling from Iraq! LOL!

Verizon was/is on my Do Not Patronize list for the way they treated me over a copper landline issue 17 years ago. But since their FiOS internet is the only game in town where I live I chose to accept that. Others on my list include GFL trash service and Benchmade, but I better stop there before I derail this thread. Moderators have deleted my simple and polite statements of fact when I tried to explain that personal decision previously here on the forums. If I want to continue playing in this sandbox, and paying money to do so, I have to submit to their censorship or go play elsewhere. And I like y’all, so here we are. :)
Been thinking about that a lot lately... why am I paying $30 to some guys basement, so I can promote buck knives on his platform with my pics. In exchange for censorship??? Lol... pay the same to bcci and they actually give you something in exchange.

I guess the answer is that I enjoy looking at " yinz" pics. So if Noone paid the 30 bucks, the site site would kinda suck. If you all keep posting I will. I also understand that I'm outspoken and opinionated, but that's the way my mother raised me... haha. Happy Saturday! :D:D

I just checked the USPS tracking and they finally updated (the only previous entry was the label print on 15JAN24). The tracking info shows delivery today by 21:00.

We shall see, USPSA . . . we shall see.

If you all hear screaming and maniacal laughter later today, that will mean the package arrived. If you hear weeping and sobbing after that, it means that I decided to be a good person for once and give the 112 to my brother.

Back