Steel Hearts are Bloody Awesome

Awesome pics Rob. My favourite Busse is my original mag handled HHFSH. I even grabbed another recently as a spare, I love it that much. The SH's seem to be the best all rounder. I'd love to see a comparison between the ASH-1 and the HHFSH. Maybe I need an ASH...?

Chris.

I don't have the original HHFSH (sterile black blade with black canvas), but this one was a CG that was sent to the shop for a satin finish after being stripped.

Beautiful shots everyone! Steel Hearts are indeed awesome :thumbup: Great thread, Rob! :D

Hi Russ! Yeah it sure is a keeper:thumbup: Got the knife and the Rainwalker sheath from a fellow forum member in Australia that goes by the handle "Giant One":D The G10 is blue-black although it's hard to see in the picture, goes great with the blue snakeskin inlay.

Great pictures. I love the Steel Heart models as well. My main grail is the original Steel Heart. I doubt if I will ever find one though. I think people are holding on to those pretty tightly. Jaxx probably has 1 or 27 though. (Advertisement Photo borrowed from Cobalt)

add4.jpg

This is one I had Ban do some work on.

Holy crap! I WANNIT!

One of my personal favorites.....

Kenny Rowe hooked me up with a great sheath that really sets off the knife.

Garth

Guys these Steel Hearts are awesome. For my second and third Busses in my collection, I want a Boss Jack and an ASH-1. Does anyone have a pic of a CG Fat ASH-1 with black blade and magnum pumpkin handles they can post for me?:D Should I get the Boss Jack or the ASH-1 first??? I want opinions!

Well I am the WRONG person to be giving advice but the ASH is the clear choice there.

Andy

Damn drool shorted out my keyboard.:D Rob, do you have an example of every Busse ever made? Nice stuff, guys.

Thanks Andy! After seeing this thread, I think I would have to go with the ASH-1 first! Gotta have one. Does anyone have advice as to what the best edge profile would be for a fat CG ASH-1? I want the best combo of strength and sharpness, so I was thinking convex would be the best option:) What do ya'll think?

Back