• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Steven Ketchen <spketch> MIA: Overbooked? Off the grid? Lost his phone? What's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing from knifewifeketchen (aka Steve's sock puppet) since Saturday. I guess that honor does have some time boundaries...

What an interesting turn of events. IF that was indeed a Ketchen, all my contact info remains the same and Steve is very familiar with my email address so he/she can reach out to me directly. Otherwise, I think that was just someone playing a cruel joke. :(

What an interesting turn of events. IF that was indeed a Ketchen, all my contact info remains the same and Steve is very familiar with my email address so he/she can reach out to me directly. Otherwise, I think that was just someone playing a cruel joke. :(

^ You were the first member who came to mind, when this new mystery person surfaced. Initially, I was hopeful (although skeptical) that a positive resolution might be in the works.

And If this was/is, indeed, some type of hoax; it's much more f-ed up, than somebody just playing a, "cruel joke." A person would have to be seriously defective in the brain to even think about pulling something like this, much less, actually doing it!

On the other hand, if you still are reading this thread, Mr. or Mrs. K, it's never too late to do the right thing & give these people their rightful knives, & their $$$ back. There will be a judgement day!

THOU SHALL NOT STEAL!

She left an email. Has anyone been in contact and had responses? Curious.

She left an email. Has anyone been in contact and had responses? Curious.

Yup...it was productive, just like this thread. :thumbsup:

The thread's served its purpose.

I'm closing it, but if someone has a serious inquiry about Sketchen and wants to discuss it civilly, feel free to PM me. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back