• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Stimpson Eyelets 8-8

Tom, I'll take a 1000. Let me know your payment info.

Thanks,

Walter

Hey! I only received 992! Just kidding, Tom. Thanks for the great deal and fast shipping!!!!

Received mine today as well. Something about having all those beautiful eyelets sitting there, all nice together and looking up at me makes me feel all squishy inside :). Maybe it's because of how long I had to wait a while back when they were back ordered at TKS and KnifeKits. Thanks for the great deal and fast service!

--nathan

Tom, these are 1/4" circumference correct? What a deal!

I was typing that I'd take some too when I read the comment about the .093 kydex. That's what I have as well. What do I need, and where would you experienced ones suggest I buy them from?
I'd be happy to buy some (100 or whatever-black) from anyone here if they have excess. I am new to this as well, and appreciate the advice and point in the right direction.

Tom, these are 1/4" circumference correct? What a deal!

Correct. They fit in a 1/4" hole.

I was typing that I'd take some too when I read the comment about the .093 kydex. That's what I have as well. What do I need, and where would you experienced ones suggest I buy them from?
I'd be happy to buy some (100 or whatever-black) from anyone here if they have excess. I am new to this as well, and appreciate the advice and point in the right direction.

What you need are 8-9 eyelets.

Tom

8-9 will work but 8-10 are even better.

Would I need the press for these or is there something cheaper out there that I can use to fasten these?

Please PM me I'm interested.

Back