• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Stimpson Eyelets 8-8

Tom,
Just wanted to let you know my pack of eyelets got here.
I had been away for a couple of weeks, but picked them up from the PO Box yesterday.
Thank you sir ..........:thumbup:

Tom,
Just wanted to let you know my pack of eyelets got here.
I had been away for a couple of weeks, but picked them up from the PO Box yesterday.
Thank you sir ..........:thumbup:

Thanks for the heads up! Look forward to seeing what you think when you use them.. they set NICELY!! :D

Tom

Tom, used some the day before last. Wow, I can't believe how easily they roll! I put the same pressure I normally do and ripped the side out of the first one. The next I eased up and it snugged right down and looked perfect! Very cool of you to offer this to the community and thank you.

Tom, used some the day before last. Wow, I can't believe how easily they roll! I put the same pressure I normally do and ripped the side out of the first one. The next I eased up and it snugged right down and looked perfect! Very cool of you to offer this to the community and thank you.

Glad I could help.

Exactly! No cracks or splits with much less effort. The paraffin acts as a lube for each and every one you set.

Tom

I am using a stimpson hand press. I believe you can get a hand set from Knifekits or a die set to use in a arbor press.

Me personally.... I would rather burn my money than give it to DDR though! :D

Tom

I recently got in a LARGE batch of Stimpson (made in U.S.A.) 8-8 eyelets. These have a nice black oxide finish and a paraffin coating (lubes your dies and helps the eyelets set easier).

I am going to be selling these at $50.00/1,000. I will NOT be counting them. I will be selling by weight. You should actually get 30 or so extra.

Shipping is $6.00 for a thousand. Any amount greater than 1,000 will be $10.00 for as many as can fit in a flat rate box, and $10.00/each flat rate box after that.

I am not really interested in selling by the 100 count. If you check around my thousand price is not much more than you would have paid for 400.....:eek:

Let me know if you need some.

THANKS!

Tom

Tom,
Put me down for 1000. I will send payment in a day or so. Have to replenish my paypal account. Thanks!
Rich

Back