Stockman Sunday picture show

The only one I have:

Yaz8NCv.jpg

I missed this thread last Sunday so thought I’d wait until this week to start sharing a few of my stockman knives. If I only posted one a week I’d probably take me through retirement so I may clump a few together.

The black Frontier at the bottom was Grandad’s that he carried for as long as I can remember. I didn’t pick any of the others up until I joined the forum. The white/ivory one was a gift from Will Power Will Power . I think it compliments the set well. The other black one made a trip around the country, and overseas, compliments of some of the forum members before ending up back home. All in all, they are a good solid knife that would provide a person more years of service than you could ask for.

I even played with some filters on my iPhone to make it have the appearance of a poster from the late 70’s....I think it worked??:confused:

1-AEB3-D9-D-DFBD-4597-826-F-034618977-BB3.jpg

Here’s all the 34 OT’s I currently have. A couple of NY stamped in there and the one with the blade open is my only Schrade Walden of the bunch. Top one is my oldest, given to me by Grandad on one of my trips to Montana. Over the last 36 years that model has been my most carried, almost exclusively for 30 of that.

86-E23-A49-11-C1-47-B0-B5-CC-CF3-B60-C7-F5-D7.jpg

Headwinds, Camillus' Indian Stag is my favorite of all the different stag jigged Delrin covers out there; yours are gorgeous.
I was fortunate to snag this mint in box example of the larger #89 Rancher just a few months ago.

YSETVNY.jpg

Here’s all the 34 OT’s I currently have. A couple of NY stamped in there and the one with the blade open is my only Schrade Walden of the bunch. Top one is my oldest, given to me by Grandad on one of my trips to Montana. Over the last 36 years that model has been my most carried, almost exclusively for 30 of that.

86-E23-A49-11-C1-47-B0-B5-CC-CF3-B60-C7-F5-D7.jpg
Nice collection ! I have a soft spot for those, too. It was my first decent pocket knife my parents bought me, back in 1981. Stamped NY as well. Gifted it to my teen daughter, who "loves old stuff", while I rotate another with other knives.

Headwinds, Camillus' Indian Stag is my favorite of all the different stag jigged Delrin covers out there; yours are gorgeous.
I was fortunate to snag this mint in box example of the larger #89 Rancher just a few months ago.

YSETVNY.jpg
Thanks - I’m kind of partial to them myself. I was admiring yours when you posted it earlier and it reminded me to post mine. It was given to me by my late older brother, who never really understood why I liked it so much. (He wasn’t a stockman sort of guy.)

I painted my shop all day for the last two days so I missed several threads yesterday. I know it’s Monday morning but I have a few to show for this week (going to pretend its still Sunday). One and two blade Stockman pattern knives from Buck and Case. OH
Buck-302-Solitaire.jpg

Buck-301-2018-Blade-Forums-Club-Knife-1-1.jpg

Case-6147-SS-Jack-2002.jpg

Case-06247-PEN-1975.jpg

My wife and I took a little mini vacation at a spot with no internet access which is good for unwinding and getting away from the daily grind but bad for staying caught up on some awesome knives being posted :eek::eek: Looking forward to seeing more come Sunday :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back