Strider Balisong?

Izrafil,
It is probably not a good idea to be posting on public forums what rumors you may have heard from others about military operations. On the small chance someone "in the know" actually does know something, (let alone tells you) you could endanger lives of some people by posting such things on the internet. I'm very active right now and I don't even know what is true and untrue about the things flying around the media. Don't become part of the problem. Say "No" to bad info.

Is this a dead thread ?......Never got an answer from the strider guys.
Should I take it as a no?

God Bless America

Maybe ? ? ?

That's as good as a yes for me ! Where do I send the money and can you bring it down to the Edged Weapons Seminar in a few weeks for me to try out for you.

I promise not to get any blood on it when I shut my fingers in the handles, honest ! :D

The project man!!!!
What have we been talking about?
It sounds like fun.
Maybe...if there's time...

That's what I've been waiting to hear!
Build it and we will buy.
Keep us informed.

thanks

I for one would support a bali all the way! Allthough i dont know Strider knives well, i know bali's and i can tell you that there are a lot of people that you could make happy by producing a quality bali-song.

masse.. you have to look into strider knives better.. I personally think a lot of the balisong fans on the bali:forums would have mindsets contrary to the strider mindset ;)

but there are those who crossover.. like me.. and woudl love to see a hybrid.. it's not gonna be a dobruski I tell you but woudl probably be designed (sized) like a solid multitool with a .25" blade :)

Back