Weight --54 oz
Spine thickness --5/16''
Satisal wood handle
Standard leather sheath
One more addition to your collection at $275. *SOLD*

My sister Kanchhi holding the long Tibetan Sword

L to r
My friend Randy and brother in-law Pemba

20 inch 28 ounce Kobra by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Standard leather sheath. Fast and friendly Kobra for your collection at $165.

Email to [email protected] to get one or all
My sister Kanchhi and borither in-law Pemba recently moved to Reno from NY city
Greetings to all from Kanchhi and Pemba

Last edited:
Wish money wasn't so tight right now. I'd buy both if I could. Bet they don't last long

Great Sunday evening offerings,, another beautiful sword!

Greetings to Kanchhi and Pemba from Santa Cruz :)

The scenery there is as beautiful as the sword :) so tempting...but not sure if I need a sword :eek: haha who am I kidding...

The scenery there is as beautiful as the sword :) so tempting...but not sure if I need a sword :eek: haha who am I kidding...

Precisely my thoughts! Im assuming thats Reno? Id love to be sleeping right there on the water for at least a month...with an M43 of course. Or that Tibetan sword:D

Is it just me or is that Kumar kobra HUGE? Giant beautiful blade. Also, greetings to Kanchhi, Pemba, and Randy.

snowwolf

Gold Member
Ghost shark took the Kobra :)

I'm going to get one off these one day. Kobra that is as I'm not found of ghost sharks :)

really nice landscape, my tibetan sword is a flat plank, no fullers, does anyone else have a no fuller tibetan?

cul4u01

Gold Member
really nice landscape, my tibetan sword is a flat plank, no fullers, does anyone else have a no fuller tibetan?

Mine has a fuller all the down the length of the blade, and the guard is rectangular and large. I like the large guard, it moves the balance point about 1" - 2" in front of the guard, which is where I like it, and makes the sword feel a lot lighter and quicker than it looks.

Yours sound like a Tibetan short sword, they have no fullers, is it shorter than 36"?

hmmm i will take a picture--- awesome, it seems it is just a very long tibetan short sword at 32 and 1/2 OAL-- very cool, now I need a full sized one, maybe pugs will let one go :D-- will still take pictures when the chance arrives, but I am sure you are right.

cul4u01

Gold Member
hmmm i will take a picture--- awesome, it seems it is just a very long tibetan short sword at 32 and 1/2 OAL-- very cool, now I need a full sized one, maybe pugs will let one go :D-- will still take pictures when the chance arrives, but I am sure you are right.

Pretty sure it's a Tibetan Short Sword, the length sounds right. Another way to tell, how does the point look, standard? Or like the one pictured in this thread? The Tibetan Short Sword has a standard tapered point.

yeah not sharpened on the back end, but the point is not center, definitely short sword--- has anyone got this blade offered today yet?

Looks like it is still up for the grabbing, or is that up for Gehazing?
:D you know you want too.... and it would save me from the shakes. My hands are soooo ready to send a email that would be very VERY foolish right now for me.

The Tibetan, The kobra has been gone for quite a while hasn't it, Auntie has it labeled as sold?

pugs75

Gold Member
what ya talking about, I dont have a Tibetan short sword, that would make 5 blades and I only have 3 honest.........

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC