Sunday Evening with Tibetan Sowrd and Kobra

Hold up, ill go count em and let ya know :D

Hmm, you have three but you have to count them to be sure? I wonder if you meant three dozen?

Who am I to talk? I haven't posted a group picture because mine are all over the house, most of them are hard to get to, and I don't have a wide-angle lens. :)

... I haven't posted a group picture because mine are all over the house, most of them are hard to get to, and I don't have a wide-angle lens. :)

That sounds like a "First World Problem" :) - "I can't take a picture of my entire Kukri collection because I don't have a wide angle lens" lol

I could take a picture of my entire collection with a Macro lens. :eek:

Hey my doghouse is bigger than my regular house! It has a full size beer fridge stocked with Guinness and IPA, kithchen, woodstove, bathroom, and a 25ft ceiling so I can swing a Tibetan sword. My wife knows better than to throw me out of the house. She knows ill stay there. Ya see..thats the secret to a happy marriage:D Well. that is until I hurt myself and need a nurse:(

Hey my doghouse is bigger than my regular house! It has a full size beer fridge stocked with Guinness and IPA, kithchen, woodstove, bathroom, and a 25ft ceiling so I can swing a Tibetan sword. My wife knows better than to throw me out of the house. She knows ill stay there. Ya see..thats the secret to a happy marriage:D Well. that is until I hurt myself and need a nurse:(

HMMMMM....some food for thought, I better get to building.

The Tibetan Long Sword is still available?! Hmmm...may need to give it a home. Price drop of $30.00 too.

maaan I would totally jump on that, but I gotta start saving for customs :( -- wood shipment is just about ready, you guys are gonna be blown away by how pretty some of this stuff is: I am sending some blue mahoe, ebony, kingswood basically every rare and exotic wood that I could find we could still ship out of the country. Chocobolo and several others are no longer something that we can trade internationally and I advise everyone to stock up on the chocobolo because mexico is going to stop exports next year I think, if they have not already.

The Tibetan Long Sword is still available?! Hmmm...may need to give it a home. Price drop of $30.00 too.

Yup she dropped the price for $299, its a great deal for anyone looking for a cool sword. I paid the $299 for mine last Friday night. Its made by the same Sher Kami but this one is a 1/4 inch longer and 4oz heavier. Im kind of glad I got the lighter one, I am use to 2.5lbs katana so a almost 4lbs sword might take some getting use too. It weights as much as my Tinker Pierce Great Sword of War which is over 4 feet long... the funny thing is the Great Sword is made from the same 5160 steel as HI's kukris. It really is an amazing steel with a extremely tough reputatiom.

Back