Sure is quiet here...

G'day Brian

Awfuly quiet here lately. If I do more stuff with the Bushfinger I get fussed at...if I do more stuff with the machete I get fussed at...

As soon as I get my first fiddleback (a cpm 154 ladyfinger), I'll start using it and compiling what will become an opinion after 6 months worth of use :D

Whilst it won't adress the current issue of lack of traffic here, at least I'll contribute when I feel like I'm in a position to do so :thumbup:

That's why I'm one of the worlds slowest knife reviewers :D

Kind regards
Mick

G'day Brian

As soon as I get my first fiddleback (a cpm 154 ladyfinger), I'll start using it and compiling what will become an opinion after 6 months worth of use :D

Whilst it won't adress the current issue of lack of traffic here, at least I'll contribute when I feel like I'm in a position to do so :thumbup:

That's why I'm one of the worlds slowest knife reviewers :D

Kind regards
Mick

Oh, lol, I know how your first will go, every time I see you get a new knife I make a mental note to tune back in six months later to see how you like it :D

Your reviews always take a while to get to but are always enjoyable to read/watch :thumbup:

I was just giving the other guys a hard time after seeing so many FBs snatched up recently and having been fussed at for my persistent posts :p

Actually I figured several were likely wrapped as presents but thought I'd shake the tree a little and see what fell out :)

Back