• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Survive! Deserves A Permanent Post In The Hall Of Shame

Fixall Fixall

That is quite generous of you, but I respectfully decline. I replied to you because I thought maybe you had some inside info on an action against them that Ide be willing to join you in. I already have four of their knives and don't really want any more. I’de sell them but I don't feel right doing that.

Yes. As craytab craytab pointed out, I used to defend them. I was rooting for their success. Now after years of BS, and all this magnacut hating, peters hating, and just flat out ignoring my emails and messages to them, telling me Ide get a refund in one month and then passing that deadline, I agree they need to go. As mentioned above. Ive taken steps and initiated official complaints. I also linked the websites where folks can file their own complaints.

I will update this thread when I hear something about those complaints.

Fixall Fixall

That is quite generous of you, but I respectfully decline. I replied to you because I thought maybe you had some inside info on an action against them that Ide be willing to join you in. I already have four of their knives and don't really want any more. I’de sell them but I don't feel right doing that.

Yes. As craytab craytab pointed out, I used to defend them. I was rooting for their success. Now after years of BS, and all this magnacut hating, peters hating, and just flat out ignoring my emails and messages to them, telling me Ide get a refund in one month and then passing that deadline, I agree they need to go. As mentioned above. Ive taken steps and initiated official complaints. I also linked the websites where folks can file their own complaints.

I will update this thread when I hear something about those complaints.

Copy that! I wish you luck against the scumbags.

The search continues!

Meh. Most people eventually come around. The number of defenders Survive! has just goes to show how effective the crap is that they pull. I try not to hold that against someone.

Hell, had I not been following along with this thread, and Survive!'s BS on YouTube for years... My recent purchase experience probably would have led me to believe that some of the complaints were just haters. I mean, we ordered three knives and all three were delivered within three weeks.
And that is how the scam works. Oh, and people waitng years and still coming on here to defend them, that's part of how the scam works, and thus why spark stopped giving survive a space for their lies to fester.

Survive took the link to their Production Schedule off their main page and also their menu.

I'm sure it's because they're all caught up or will be in the next few weeks. So they don't need it any longer. :rolleyes:

Survive took the link to their Production Schedule off their main page and also their menu.

I'm sure it's because they're all caught up or will be in the next few weeks. So they don't need it any longer. :rolleyes:
😂 I was wondering when that would happen. They were providing evidence of their lack of ability to deliver knives, and people were taking notice and using it against them. Can't have that.

😂 I was wondering when that would happen. They were providing evidence of their lack of ability to deliver knives, and people were taking notice and using it against them. Can't have that.
The preponderance of evidence revealed that they're caught in a never-ending Groundhog Day of incompetence. Thankfully, we have Punxsutawny Blade Forums which will always accurately predict 6 more weeks of delays.

If I was to take a SWAG at it, I'd say S!K has a lawyer providing advice to stop incriminating themselves.

The preponderance of evidence revealed that they're caught in a never-ending Groundhog Day of incompetence. Thankfully, we have Punxsutawny Blade Forums which will always accurately predict 6 more weeks of delays.

If I was to take a SWAG at it, I'd say S!K has a lawyer providing advice to stop incriminating themselves.

Would make sense, and explain why all their crying about Niagara and CPM stopped too...they finally acquired some legal counsel that told them they need to STFU and work on fulfilling orders for all the money they've collected rather than airing their dirty laundry while trying to blame anyone but themselves.

I think there's a lot of people in that category.
I believe that much of the ardent support comes from wishful thinkers.
Indeed. The number of idiots on Youtube in the comments defending these wait times has been bizarre. I always get a kick out of it when they're on videos from some other Youtube doofus who's fluffing S?K, sorry, "doing a review". Like, you here posting about how you don't mind waiting for months or years or "whatever it takes" because you know it'll be "worth it"....on a video where some guy got HIS knife before you, because he has an audience that will hopefully result in more interest free loans preorders for Guy? That's fantastic. LOL

Genuinely poor logic.

Interesting... Contaminated you say?

He also says he's ordering more material in regards to the magnacut 5.1s...how?

I can't add images, so here is what Guy said:

"That Target has moved a few times, due to the decarb situation and a healthy percentage of this last batch of Magnacut having some contamination inside the steel. This next batch finishing up is hundreds of GSO 5.1s and we are ordering more materials to ensure we can just keep delivering them.

For anyone wondering, yes we have independent lab reports back now, it is in fact contamination within the magnacut steel that we have been seeing and the mill is aware of it. In light of this there is no longer any grounds for them to litigate with us for defamation over going public with all of this."

"That Target has moved a few times, due to the decarb situation and a healthy percentage of this last batch of Magnacut having some contamination inside the steel. This next batch finishing up is hundreds of GSO 5.1s and we are ordering more materials to ensure we can just keep delivering them.

For anyone wondering, yes we have independent lab reports back now, it is in fact contamination within the magnacut steel that we have been seeing and the mill is aware of it. In light of this there is no longer any grounds for them to litigate with us for defamation over going public with all of this."
Was this recent? I don’t recall hearing this prior to NSM coming to this thread to confirm their story.

Posted yesterday in the comments of latest video
Thanks!

For anyone wondering, yes we have independent lab reports back now,
- rmc001 quoting Guy

We have been wondering, and I’m also wondering why I was lead to believe they already had lab reports.

it is in fact contamination within the magnacut steel that we have been seeing and the mill is aware of it. In light of this there is no longer any grounds for them to litigate with us for defamation over going public with all of this."
- rmc001 quoting Guy

I’ll believe it when I see it, Guy.
He’s been so misleading that I am 100% convinced everything he says has some spin on it.

One thing you gotta give Guy credit for...he's consistent...

...at being completely inconsistent. He wouldn't last a minute on the stand.

"So tell us Mr. Seiferd...which of these conflicting statements of yours is true...and why should anyone believe any of them?"

ok. Post the lab results. Make sure that you include full documentation, including the name of the lab and exactly what tests and analysis the lab performed. Also, let's see how S!K's "lab reports" differ from a analysis performed on a sample of "non-contaminated" steel.

Given the decade long history of S!K saying things that are not true, I am skeptical of Guy's claims.

Oh Noe!! Pirates have hijacked the ship with the new Magnacut! There may be delays now and a possible steel change.

The other funny thing is one of the YouTubers who was pushing SK! is now an employee. I'm interested in how he buys all of his knives if he didn't have an existing job.

I'm not sure how is Guy, "ordering more material" when he is cut off? How is he going to get Magnacut?

He stated the Bohler in the GSO 5.1 thicknesses is too expensive.

Could it be that he lied, and has tons of blanks that are perfectly fine?

He used a handful of bad blanks to make it seem like a huge problem. Now that the AG is pressuring, he's finally going to have to make some knives.

He had to sell a bunch of EDC 4s just to get the money he squandered back to order raw materials to finish pre-orders.

Who knows...I just hate the company and what I went through to get my money back.

Back