• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Survive Gso 10 Reduced $275

Status
Not open for further replies.

high desert

Gold Member
I have a new Gso 10 That larger than what I need. It's a factory second and after looking for quite awhile I think the defect is this small nick you might be able to see in the photo. Most other manufactures would turn this out as a normal in the production process. This is so small and purely cosmetic. This knife is perfect other than this. Comes with lifetime factory warranty. Feels great in hand. It's 3V steel with orange G10 scales tumbled fastners. High quality great fitting od green kydex sheath with clip. Knife snaps in nicely with no rattle or rubbing. No ferro rod notch or bow drill divot. This knife has no marking on the blade. I am looking for $285 shipped in CONUS. USPS mo preferred but pay pal gift or add 3.5% is ok. No trades. Please post I'll take it followed by pm or email for prompt payment. I reserve the right to sell or not to whoever without explanation. Thanks.

Now $275

No Trades.

Last edited:
Great knife. Good luck finding one now for less than $300.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back