• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Survive Gso 10 Reduced $275

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still Available. Shown with friends for size comparison: Koster MUCK, GSO4.1. This is a whole lot of CPM-3V.

Good question. Let me respond:
1. My original asking price was $285.
2. When they become available from Survive they sell for $350 for the knife, $35 for the sheath and postage. So lets say $400.
3. After looking I found that there is only one other for sale on this exchange and it's for more than $330.
4. After looking I found there are none on ebay.
5. I am liking this knife more every day and might keep it.
6. I can afford to put it away in my safe.
7. It's my sales thread.
8. Someone will recognize the value and gladly pay for it.
9. It's the cheapest GSO 10 out there.
10. Asking less would undermine the other one for sale.

I hope my explanation sheds light on this matter. I would never want anyone to pay more than they feel comfortable paying.
Thanks.
Why did you change the price from $255 to $275?

I'm interested at $255

Last edited:
You stated its a factory second listed on the website as costing $225 + $35 for sheath and postage = $260

Yes indeed it's a factory second. There are no more. The next one available will be at $400.00. You should have bought it when I had it for sale for $255 instead of low balling me with your offer. Yesterday I even offered to sell to you for $265 and split the difference. You don't want to pay more. I get it. I don't have to sell to you at your predetermined price. Either pay my price or it's time for you to move on. Your negotiation skills leave something to be desired.
You stated its a factory second listed on the website as costing $225 + $35 for sheath and postage = $260

Last edited:
Yes indeed it's a factory second. There are no more. The next one available will be at $400.00. You should have bought it when I had it for sale for $255 instead of low balling me with your offer. Yesterday I even offered to sell to you for $265 and split the difference. You don't want to pay more. I get it. I don't have to sell to you at your predetermined price. Either pay my price or it's time for you to move on. Your negotiation skills leave something to be desired.

I just agreed to the price you offered. Just because there are not any factory seconds left doesn't mean your factory second is now worth the same as a factory first

Sorry wolverine_173. I have just listed it on _-bay to end my hassle selling here. You can purchase it there if you like.

wolverine

In the future most of your discussion here is better handled by email or private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back