Survivor Pocket Dump!

That is the Eco Drive Blue Angels edition and it has been the best watch I have ever owned. For the money, the Eco Drive are the best you can buy. Never have to buy a battery, never have to set it and nothing seems to damage them. My next favorite are the Casio G-shocks solar powered. Watches have come a long way since I was a kid.

3753f9518366596a573b3f69eefb16ee.jpg

Tonight's rotation needs a good light tonight and a small Battle Horse.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've got the LT version of that knife and love it. When it comes to small fixed blade knives like the one pictured in the post above, I think LT Wright is absolutely awesome. Bang for your buck, I don't think anyone else comes close to doing what he does.

I've got the LT version of that knife and love it. When it comes to small fixed blade knives like the one pictured in the post above, I think LT Wright is absolutely awesome. Bang for your buck, I don't think anyone else comes close to doing what he does.

I completely agree. I have many LT. And Battle Horse knives. I am beginning to see a little less quality control on some of the BHK knives lately though. This little blade is nicer than having a folder, because it just disappears on my hip.

It is an LT Wright Knives Frontier First Patch Knife. It has D2 steel and Natural Curly Maple scales with Mosaic Pins.

LTW makes GREAT knives. They build everything in a little shop in Ohio and have an awesome warranty. The fit, finish and durability of every LTW knife I own or have seen is spectacular. When it comes to bang for your buck, they are hard to beat. I look at them as the Toyota Camry of knives; they are a great value and will last forever (and then some).

Oh yeah, LT Wright is an actual blue collar dude that love knives, his family, his employees and his business. He also cares a lot about his customer and has some very strong beliefs. I met him at Blade, and spoke to him for about :90 seconds. He impressed me more than anyone that I have met in a very long time. I am proud to own his knives and happy to give him and his employees my $s.

Sorry for the long reply, but the knife and the company are that good.

Thanks, Never thought i would like the airweight. It make no sense on paper if you look at capacity,weight, thickness and ballistics. The airweight is really thick. But it is that thickness and its rounded shape that makes it carry well in the pocket. It has curves instead of a flat square. I tried all the fancy grips. The old thin ones work best. The problem with the new boot grips for pocket carry is that when you wrap your hand around the grip INSIDE your pocket it makes your fist too big to easily with drawl from your pocket. The old thin grips let you make a "smaller" fist inside your pocket and still draw smoothly.

But all that changes if you carry the airweight IWB or OWB. And trust me. The little revolvers are really nice in a good OWB holster. It sounds like a silly idea but the curves of the grip make it a really comfortable gun to carry. It doesnt dig into you at all like my Kahr P9 or G19 does. I still carry those if i need to. but the airweight gets the most time.

Thanks for your thoughts on the revolver. Did you have the kydex custom built?

It's not the first time I've heard of how well a revolver carries vs. a pistol. I have a small revolver, but I never carry it for CCW. The Glock gets the nod every time. I guess I'm not that confident in myself to get by with the lesser capacity. But I love the small revolvers for aesthetics, ergonomics, and just the robustness of the engineering. And S&W are always beauties.

3753f9518366596a573b3f69eefb16ee.jpg

Tonight's rotation needs a good light tonight and a small Battle Horse.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That's a great watch....I gave mine to my son. Mine's in green.

Sorry I missed this post but here's my gear.

Just got the LionSteel, it came really dull and the flipping action isnt the best but i do really like it
7pCkYxTh.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Just got the LionSteel, it came really dull and the flipping action isnt the best but i do really like it
7pCkYxTh.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

I am sorry to hear it came dull and with poor flipping :( I've been eyeing that model, molletta is a phenomenal designer :thumbup:

Back