Sven saw

Best folding saw I've ever owned was a freebie that came with an "Outdoor Life" hatchet. Cheaply made, butt ugly, and feels like it's gonna fall apart if you look at it funny, but it's held up just fine and cuts better than anything I've ever used for the size. Puts the same size Fiskars to shame.

Jeff, got your Nyala in Today by the way, will shoot you an email later.

Just curious, I bought a extra wood saw blade with Mine, but didn't order the paring knife, Sharp little blade though.

Worth it.
I Have a craftsman saw,
I'm just sayin',
the next time I go on a camp out...
I'll be taking the Wyoming saw with Me.
"Don't knock it 'till You try it..."

Worth it.
I Have a craftsman saw,
I'm just sayin',
the next time I go on a camp out...
I'll be taking the Wyoming saw with Me.
"Don't knock it 'till You try it..."

No I was talking about the rant I edited out I had towards jeff and his testing stuff out for people that put there lives in danger everyday.

No I was talking about the rant I edited out I had towards jeff and his testing stuff that for people that put there lives in danger everyday.

What's your problem, bro. Do you simply get drunk and decide to post rants?

And please I've only worked at a plant nursey for years don't tell me how what saws the best from ur camping exp.

No I was talking about the rant I edited out I had towards jeff and his testing stuff out for people that put there lives in danger everyday.

This statement seems quite out of context and rather insulting. Would you mind explaining yourself?

What's your problem, bro. Do you simply get drunk and decide to post rants?

This guy confuses the hell outta me. It can't be the booze, I'm loaded half the time I post here. Some serious anger issues I'm feeling. I don't get it, this place is generally pretty chill.

I think adam needs to dress up like a woman again or something to lighten the mood.

No I edited out a rant I relized the error of what I did and edited out the post .

And please I've only worked at a plant nursey for years don't tell me how what saws the best from ur camping exp.

Then by all means post up what works the best for you expertise. There is no censorship here when it comes to use.

Different tools for different tasks.... A great pruning saw for gardening might just be too specialized for backpacking or wilderness use. Also, different strokes for different folks, or we would all be wearing the same clothes, driving the same cars, and eating the same food. I really don't see what the issue is.

The stunning amount of ignorance in this statement is shocking. *shakes head*

My advice, let it go man. Just whooosh.... let it go.

Here's the deal: we don't expect everyone to be the same on this forum. We DO EXPECT everyone to be honest about their own expertise. So, if you disagree with a post based on your experience then by all means post it up. We test and build stuff for folks who go into harms way as well as folks who spend their leisure time camping. Just don't be a dick because you don't agree with a post

Here's the deal: we don't expect everyone to be the same on this forum. We DO EXPECT everyone to be honest about their own expertise. So, if you disagree with a post based on your experience then by all means post it up. We test and build stuff for folks who go into harms way as well as folks who spend their leisure time camping.

Honest, humble, and concise. :thumbup::cool::thumbup:

no that's the diffrance between me and alot of people on this forum I think some people take things wat to seriously on this forum . Trust me brother I'm chill,no sweat off my back

Glad you're chilled dude. You ever listened to the words of warren zevon's song "Excitable Boy" though? ;)

Back