Swamp Rat and SYKCO Chat

I do and I did......you forget where I work (the day job)....$s is $s these days !! LOL

Hey Gentlemen - I don't want to break up your chatter, but there's two pretty sweet Ratweilers for sale in the exchange. One INFI and one TM.
Get em' while they're hot!

Woohoo! INFI Ratweiler on the way. The Boss oughta ship a thing of Biofreeze with each chopper. Got a feeling the ol arm's gonna be sore.

My infiweilers got nearly home, and some idiot at a sorting center sent them back to Ohio.

A few more days to go now.

We definitely need the MOAR, as in it would make me feel so much MOAR better after this

Littlehoot - I've only got one thing to say to you.........ARGGGGGGGG!

Elof - nice colors bro. Call me boring, I got the classic - black on black. I hope to strip her someday, or pay somebody to give her a satin finish. After she's been etched of course.

Sent you pics of the ASH a few years ago!
And I think it’s also in my sheath thread in the Swamp...

Edit, page 18

Last edited:
Anyday's a great day to bring new INFI in the house. My black/black Ratweiler is in the house. Now to find time to use her. :)

I'm digging this maroon micarta!!

lIqK2L3.jpg

Nice one Dave!

The first knife I ordered with maroon micarta was Trail Scalpel, and after a while the colour started fading in thinner parts of the handle :confused:

Might need oiling to keep the colour?

Shoot, I hope it holds the color. You're probably right though, a little oil might freshen it up, this is my first maroon so I guess I'll find out. That knife looks so much better than that picture shows, I really like this one. It also fits my azwelke sheath for the fatty CG, so that one might go down the road.

Damn......just realised that elof_alv's 'weiler and DS were stolen out of my car this morning.....I was distracted as I was breaking into "some guy's" van to steal a sweet ASH1... hopefully elof understands.... ;) ;)

Damn......just realised that elof_alv's 'weiler and DS were stolen out of my car this morning.....I was distracted as I was breaking into "some guy's" van to steal a sweet ASH1... hopefully elof understands.... ;) ;)

I heard an All Points Bulletin come through earlier. Police artist rendering points to one of these guys.....

8cGEddxxi.jpg

Back